Originally posted by John Lambert:
I forgot about Luthor having Lois's apartment under surveillance.
Just another one of Lois's everyday annoyances.

I was thinking they were more like crepes, but I might be wrong. I guess "cookie" probably does work. I normally think of chocolate-chip cookies though.
I love to bake, but I've never tried to make cannoli, though. From my recollection, they are wafer thin cookie, which are rolled around a manicotti mold (a piece of metal tubing) when hot from the oven. So when they cool the "cookie" part is hard and brittle as dried uncooked pasta. Then the filling is piped inside. /Sounds like a lot of work to basically eat a bunch of gift-wrapped filling, to me./

I'm also a big fan of Chocolate Chip Cookies. My favorite cookie recipe book is called 100 (or 101?) Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes. drool Lately, I've been experimenting with sugar thumbprint cookies with a dollip of raspberry jam. Yummy!

Yes, my kids live a rough life. wink

I guess I should have been more clear. Did we learn about Clark binging on chocolate while under amnesia?
When he arrived at the DP, he did a taste test of donuts. Later on, he told Lois he really craving chocolate, and even searches his apartment for cookies. Binging for you and me is a bit different than how Clark would describe his own binging for chocolate.

Lois: Well, he did clearly overcome another one of his fears during that time.
CLARK: I did? wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.