when all the hours had been logged, just to see the expression on the bottled blonde’s face.
Meow!
CAT: Well, Lois could always just ask Clark about whether the interior decoration is done in matching colors.

Knowing Mayson Drake, though, she probably wouldn’t accept it as community service since Lois was engaged to the benefactor of the Luthor House.
Yes, but couldn’t servicing Metropolis’s eternal Man of the Year be considered a community service?

Therefore, she would look into seeing if there was any record of Rat’s younger brother at the Luthor House, difficult as that would be without Rat’s proper name.
maybe if she asked Denny if he knows some kid that goes by the name of ‘Mouse’?

Thirdly, she wanted to check in with Denny and possibly interview his older brother Jack.
hyper

when I asked why you didn’t cover weddings, that newspapers put their greenest writers on the nuptials and obit beats,
Also ,Lois would probably first blow the brains out of the editor and then herself before doing those.

For heaven’s sake, they had only just become engaged and he had to know she certainly wouldn’t agree to a wedding in two months!
Well…they do have to get married before she starts showing or she couldn’t be wearing white. And what a scandal that would be.

She was tempted to tell her mother that the wedding had been canceled because the bridegroom was taking the bride for granted.
LEX: Yes, Ellen, I did pay a grand for your daughter’s attentions.

She pictured Lex standing in a cell at the Twelfth Precinct, disheveled, and holding onto the cold iron bars. The police had taken his tie, fancy watch, cufflinks, and tacky pinky ring and put them in a bag awaiting his release. Lois’s smile grew as she pictured a couple of uniformed cops dragging her kicking and screaming mother in the holding block and shutting her in the cell with Lex. Now, that would be justice.
What about instead someone locking Lex up with an amorous psychopath?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.