Originally posted by John Lambert:
Cat: Lois the next time you play trivial pursuit with Clark, you should do it the way I do with Phil.
You mean 'strip trivial pursuit'.
PHIL: Strangely enough, she starts off behind and then for some reason, I lose the ability to concentrate and she ends up winning.
CAT: [Linked Image]

Lois: There is only one guy I want to wow, and it doesn't matter what I wear to do it. I just have to take it off in the right way.
She's undercover playing his girlfriend. As long as he doesn't hand her over to the 'guys' for a test drive, she'll allow bending of the rules.

Exactly. There is no good way to explain what Canon Lois did in getting engaged to Luthor. She came off as a sniveling idiot, especially with how she just totally accepted Luthor's pronouncement that the DP was a total loss. Also her who "I love Clark, but I am still going to kiss Luthor on the lips" was pretty awful.
I'm going to have to agree with you there.

And I thought you were going to point out this Clark, unlike canon Clark, is not an extremely patient man.
CLARK: /holds out exasperated hand to beautiful woman he loves, to whom he has not yet made love, as exhibit 'A'/ I'd say I've been VERY patient.

EW: because it's just plain rude, and she didn't expect him to be so rude.

JOHN: He's tried to kill her boyfriend on multiple occasions, and she is surprised he is rude?
But not right in front of her face and in public!

She has often seemed far too quick to defend his actions in the matter.
LEX: Only because she loves me.
CLARK: I'm going to hurl.
LOIS: Right there with you, buddy.

It is much better when Luthor is made to pay for his crimes. Death is the easy way out. Although if Clark had let Luthor die in "The Phoenix" we would maybe have been spared the wedding Aarghh.
But he dies so well... come on, one more for the captive audience, huh, Lex?
LEX: Isn't three times enough?

Clark: Us delivery guys would love it though.
LOIS: So, I should tip the Chinese food and Indian food and Mexican food delivery guys in the same manner?

/a few days later a new note is slipped under Lois's door/

CARLO'S GOES INTERNATIONAL!

I've been told Italian pizza is not any good, so I'm not sure that is really a good idea.
59 Million Italians like it. It's different from U.S. pizza, but I'm sure Clark knows better than to order the ones with the poached egg on top (that one surprised me).

I think it seemed more intimate when I was imagining Clark made it for her.
CLARK: I prefer to cook in front of Lois.

Lois: Because none of your stories have yet been this delicious. Although didn't I moan during the production phase of your Metro Club story.
CLARK: I concede that point.
LOIS: dance

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.