because it's just plain rude, and she didn't expect him to be so rude.
He's tried to kill her boyfriend on multiple occasions, and she is surprised he is rude?

Good, she made sure to state that Luthor deliberately fired.
That's what she's always meant by Lex had shot her accidentally.
She has often seemed far too quick to defend his actions in the matter.

She pictured Lex standing in a cell at the Twelfth Precinct, disheveled, and holding onto the cold iron bars.
I love that image. I hope we get to it soon.
That's one vote for Lex to survive the investigation. [Linked Image]
It is much better when Luthor is made to pay for his crimes. Death is the easy way out. Although if Clark had let Luthor die in "The Phoenix" we would maybe have been spared the wedding Aarghh.

Lois is falling for voices even more quickly now.
The first time Lois heard Clark speak to her in Italian was on Christmas eve, when he kissed her under the mistletoe. Needless to say, it influenced her impression of the spoken language.
I'd forgotten that he spoke Italian to her then.

Like the tip of her tongue between his lips.
John!
LOIS: I was thinking money, but that works too. Although, I doubt Lex would like it if I kissed the delivery guys.
Clark: Us delivery guys would love it though.

Well, he just flew it in from Rome.
I've been told Italian pizza is not any good, so I'm not sure that is really a good idea.

I thought it was her meal made by Clark.
No. Just paid for and picked up. Hence why there are so many different types of pizza on the menu. He's willing to fly anywhere to buy her just what she wants.
I think it seemed more intimate when I was imagining Clark made it for her.

Yes, she is moaning at Clark's work.
CLARK: grumble Why didn't she ever do that at the Daily Planet?
Lois: Because none of your stories have yet been this delicious. Although didn't I moan during the production phase of your Metro Club story.

John Pack Lambert