Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Oh dear! [pities the tv addicted] I so know that problem. You just want to watch one more episode. Maybe another one before heading to bed. 42 more minutes won’t hurt, right? Why is it midnight?
The sad thing is you hit the end of the Season and you're ready for more and the episodes just aren't available yet. hyper She thinks I'm human! Ha-ha!

Well, I guess killing Lois by having her make love to SM is preferable to her dying by Lex's hand.
CLARK: Isn’t that like curing the patient of her hemorrhagic fever by shooting her?
SAM: Sometimes it's best and more humane to put the patient out of its misery.
LOIS: :rolleyes: Which is why my father made cyborgs instead of letting the braindead just die.

ER: Yes, Lana ‘asked for his advice’ back in his own dimension.

EW: Nope. Lana only wanted his 'protection'; hence why he's so confused that Lois wants something else from him.
ER: Was going for Lana asking Clark for advice means Lana telling Clark what she wants him to do for her.
LANA: It sounds more like Clark coming to ME for advice.

Superman and Clark both have the same birthmark on their…, well…Lois got to examine it during his hospital stay.

EW: Lip?
ER: Right. Superman and Clark both have the same two birthmarks, one on their lip and the other, well… Lois got to examine it during his hospital stay.
Belly button?
CLARK: I don't have one of those.
LOIS: And thus we know how I figured out you weren't from around here.

LEX: /holds up signed ownership certificate for one Lois Joanne Lane/

LOIS: Let me see that! /grabs certificate out of his hands and tears it into tiny pieces of paper/ [Big Grin]
LEX: [upset that now he has to make another copy of his original document]
MRS. COX: Oh, sorry, I sold your shares in LJL to a.... /checks invoice/ Mr. Kal-El. I believe he's middle eastern.

What if Lex died of the VD?
Sounds familiar. I think someone had Lex dying of AIDS in one of their stories and Lois was ghost writing his autobiography... SQD perhaps?

LEX: But…she *is* a woman, right? I mean, I’ve not been chasing a guy, have I? /Realize that Tempus shouldn't have taken him out of the 1950s./
ER: [reminds Lex of correct decade] Lex does wear blinders.
LEX: I've never had a problem with it before.

LEX: You can pay be in kind, darling.

EW: That's what she wants him to think.
ER: And when he comes to collect?
CLARK: [Linked Image] That's not allowed.

CLARK: Why would I bring protection?
LOIS: [rolleyes] See!

EW: Wouldn't she rather that he brought protection instead of being over-protective?
ER: But her exasperation is that Clark either has no idea that he should be responsible, or, worse, has no idea that Lois would be interested in using protection.
CLARK: But I thought because I have two Y chromosomes and you have two X, we couldn't make children of our own. That's what Lana told me.
LOIS: /hands Clark lead-lined box/ I've made you an appointment to speak to my Dad about the birds and bees.
CLARK: What's with the box?
LOIS: Just a gift for my father. Give it to him first.

Because Loises tend to leave him?

Yes, but she doesn't know that.
LOIS: What do you mean 'Loises' as in plural?
ER: /points at Clark’s secret room, filled with drawings and photographs of various Loises he has stalked in his lifetime/
CLARK: There's only been the one, not counting THIS one.

She could show up naked in his bedroom?

CLARK: That might not work, but she can give it a try if she wants.
LOIS: /shows up at his apartment in a harem costume/ I want you, Clark.
CLARK: Okay.
ER: He doesn’t really know how to stay his ground, huh?
You didn't see Clark's reverse psychology trick at work, did you? Told Lois that her plan wouldn't work, only because he knew it would. laugh

Someone has to. So, will it be a Betazed-style wedding?
PHIL: I'm more of a traditionalist.
CAT: Also, I don't want to see my parents naked. It might scar me for life.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.