Darth Michael: Sorry about not responding to FDK this weekend. I've become addicted to "Beauty and the Beast" (S1) which just became available on Netflix's Instant list. I've watched 16 episodes (or thereabouts) in like 5 days. blush /BTW: The only reason I haven't become addicted to Castle is that it was dropped from Netflix's Instant List just prior to everyone recommending it on the boards. I'm currently working through about 10 other shows on discs, including Smallville, which I must say is a VERY slow process. I keep hoping Castle will be put back up on the Instant list./

On the plus side, he could have made it worse by proposing right after she told him that she’s pregnant with his love child, so ‘that he could take care of her’.
No, I don't think that would've been as bad, being how Lois feels about doctors, hospitals, and children.

Like ‘yes, and then she told me about her dream wedding with a 1000 white doves and 700 guests hosted in the top three floors of Top of the Towers’?
Sounds horrendous.

/clasps ears/ LALALALALALALALALALALA
clap I thought so.

Yes, Lana ‘asked for his advice’ back in his own dimension.
Nope. Lana only wanted his 'protection'; hence why he's so confused that Lois wants something else from him.

No, he could have said: Fine, go and marry your rich sugardaddy, you golddigging whore. I think that would have been worse.
[Linked Image]

Superman and Clark both have the same birthmark on their…, well…Lois got to examine it during his hospital stay.
Lip?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.