Sorry about not responding to FDK this weekend. I've become addicted to "Beauty and the Beast" (S1) which just became available on Netflix's Instant list.
Oh dear! [Linked Image] I so know that problem. You just want to watch one more episode. Maybe another one before heading to bed. 42 more minutes won’t hurt, right? Why is it midnight?

I've watched 16 episodes (or thereabouts) in like 5 days.
That’s just 3-4 episodes a day. That’s nothing.

The only reason I haven't become addicted to Castle is that it was dropped from Netflix's Instant List just prior to everyone recommending it on the boards.
[Linked Image] Those…those…Tempus-owned- [Linked Image] On the plus side, now that it’s got 5 seasons under the hood, it’s probably going to show up on various local networks in syndication.

I'm currently working through about 10 other shows on discs, including Smallville, which I must say is a VERY slow process.
I know. I usually stick to one show at a time. Maybe do a drama and a comedy in parallel, so I can go long and short and funny and serious.

<EW is enjoying herself> Just the reaction I was hoping for.
blush

ER: He failed the Bar, huh?
Lawyer exam before allowed to represent in a courtroom. Clark’s apparently not good at lawyery double-speak.

SUPERMAN: /hand to head/ Why is your pee green?
LEX: Oh, I take Kyrptonite supplements.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.