Ultra Woman: Thank you for your comments.
Oh, great! <<Oh, Lois!>> To make an even worse mess she must have said it while still on the phone, didn't she? [Andreia feels the frustration dig in]. Probably Lex will answer: I knew you would come around, Lois. I love you, too, Darling. <<Oh, the frustration!>>
Your questions will be answered in Part 142.

Lois and Clark's Cupid must look like this: [Tempus Cupid innocently pretending not to know his arrows were deadly]
I love your smilies. It is true that this Lois and Clark have a harder mountain to overcome to find happiness.... or shall I say a *different* mountain to overcome.
CANON CLARK: Thank you for the correction. I thought our mountain was pretty big too.

KatherineKent: Thank you for reading.
I meant to comment on the Elizabeth Bennett quote in the last update but forgot in my post. When it got mentioned again above I REALLY meant to mention it, but you went ahead and did it yourself anyway just another paragraph later.
Yes, Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite books and my inspiration for much of what happened in the park. You may not recall, but in Another Lois, we discover during Lois's flashback to when she is waiting in her non-lead lined nightgown for Superman to show up and to ask him if there was any chance for them, she is reading 'Pride and Predjudice'. Perhaps that is what subconsciously influenced her to say what she said in the park, perhaps not.

Great chapter. And great way to get in reference to another classic romance couple.
Thank you. In many ways, Lois and Clark are like Elizabeth and Darcy.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.