Lucy? Well, Lois would have to send word through one of the Jimmys that she shouldn’t come to Metropolis due to the return of the Voyeur.
But can she trust that the Jimmies won't also reveal this detail to Clark?

‘At least this isn’t as bad as Lex and Lois Luthor’s wedding.’”
Gag, just gag.

She laughed at herself. Okay, she needed to come up with another way to talk to herself for the cameras that didn’t make her look bonkers. Although…

No! She needed to get the Kryptonite away from Lex.
Give it up Lois. You are never going to get the Kryptonite.

“LNN would be the dream job.
Gag.

It’s so high tech and modern. If I use Lex’s assistance in getting a job at LNN, though, nobody there will ever respect me.
As long as she is dating Lex no one there will truly respect her.

Herb had told Clark that Lois hadn’t chosen Lex when there hadn’t been a Clark Kent to mess up Lois’s life,
Only because as far as she knew Lex had died.

and heaven knows that other Lois hadn’t chosen Lex Luthor in that other dimension where she was married to that other Clark.
He only thinks this because he knows too little about that dimension. For all he knows Lois was a widow when he met her.

she was attracted to winners.
frown that he still thinks she is attracted to Luthor.

“Clarkie-Poo!
Gag.

You’re finally back where you belong,”
No he is not. He belongs in Lois's arms, and since she is not here, he is not where he belongs.

“You’re not exactly the easiest guy to reach, Sugar Boots,”
Gag.

Clark was in the sky as Superman less than ten seconds later and heading for Lois’s apartment.
Why didn't he learn his lesson about not rushing into things?

“But it felt right.
Gag.

I need to work somewhere that has a future in this global economy,
frown

where I’ll be able to travel on the information superhighway. I don’t see the Daily Planet being that place. So, I decided I’d take that first step on my whole new life today.”
Are you trying to crush Clark?

Clark’s jaw fell open. Lois had accused him of not knowing or understanding who she was this morning, and if that truly was Lois Lane standing in her apartment, she was absolutely correct. He didn’t know her at all.

“No! Wait!” she called. “I… love… you!”
She really should have used his name.

John Pack Lambert