-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
But Clark, if she gave up on you, she would give up on the investigation. OK, he doesn't know that, but I had to say it to try and feel a little better.
So, *that's* your solution?

There is a reason I fastforwarded through most of "Barbarians at the Planet" and "Fall of the House of Luthor" the first time I watched Lois and Clark, even though I knew that Lois and Clark got married. My first clear knowledge of exposure to the show is from reading a TV troupes entry on the episode "Sex, Lies and Videotapes", so I knew Lois and Clark would get married to eachother and this was not the no net progress work we got with the 1970s/1980s Superman movies (although to be fair, I think even there the plan was to eventually put Lois and Clark together as a couple, that just went out the window when creative control went to other people).
They should just give creative control back to those who deserve it!
LOIS: Me!
CLARK: ME!
LOIS: Definitely not you, lunkhead. Me!
FanFictionWriters: US! wave
LEX: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

But can she trust that the Jimmies won't also reveal this detail to Clark?
So, is she still hiding her investigation from him? Or has she just not had the opportunity to tell him all?

Give it up Lois. You are never going to get the Kryptonite.
LOIS: Ye of little faith.

As long as she is dating Lex no one there will truly respect her.
So Lois's work will never speak for itself. Good to know.

Only because as far as she knew Lex had died.
Exactly.

He only thinks this because he knows too little about that dimension. For all he knows Lois was a widow when he met her.
But if she had loved Lex wouldn't she have been the widow "Lois Luthor"?

No he is not. He belongs in Lois's arms, and since she is not here, he is not where he belongs.
Cat means Metropolis. Daily Planet. Clark's been out of town chasing nuclear bombs. This is his first time back into the office since right after he was held hostage.

Why didn't he learn his lesson about not rushing into things?
Everyone told him he needs to talk to Lois. He learned that she left the Daily Planet, he wants to make sure it wasn't because of him.

Are you trying to crush Clark?
These are lies and she doesn't know he's listening in.

She really should have used his name.
Again. She wants Clark to know that she loves him, but not for Lex to know.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.