Darth Michael: Thank you for your patience. Sorry to hear about your computer problems.
Ooooh! I’ve caught up with FDK-FDK
blush And I'm still woefully behind.

CLARK: Why would I? They have just shot Luthor and Lois is still alive and well.
Because if they shot one hostage, they could shoot another and then his secret would be out in the open, because he wouldn't be dead!

CLARK: confused Cat was there. /looks back at Lois/ Ooooh! Shiny!
LOIS: /preening/ So, you like this dress?
CLARK: It should be illegal.

Perry might fire her for it.
That was the implied implication.

NIGEL: Send in the cleaners. Make sure nobody survives the shoot-out and get rid of the clone.
LEX: /raises hand/
NIGEL: Very well, sir. Make sure to keep Ms. Lane alive and as unharmed as possible. She will moved to our Swiss chateau.
CAT: Ooops.

Which reminds me. The Trixi Smith dress she was wearing, is that the same one from the show? Aside from it being figure-hugging, it’s actually pretty conservative, especially considering the other stuff she was wearing to the office, e.g. a bikini.
hyper you want *me* to control you? /fondest dream realized/ Okay, first, you're moving into a padded room on a deserted clothing banned island in the south pacific...

“There isn’t anything of intrinsic value here at the Planet, except its employees and my Elvis box. Everything else is replaceable.”
ER: Even Lex. And Jimmy, apparently.
JIMBO: Hey!
/points at duplicate Jimmy/
JIMBO: Hmpf.
So, you're saying that Perry implied that both Lex and Jimbo were replaceable because Lex is a clone and Jimmy is... well, Jimmy? Perry really IS that good of a reporter. No wonder they made him editor. clap
PERRY: Yodel-de-who!

“And everyone you hire is qualified?” Luthor asked softly.
ER: /points at exception proofing the rule/
RALPH /looking up from his monthly visit to the sexual harassment seminar/ Somebody said my name?
clap You did catch that implied joke.

JIMBO: Me too. I just pressed the safety release button.
LOIS: Safety release button?
JIMBO: Yeah. Those are Kinkuffs 1000. Lucy has a pair just like them.
LOIS: [mad that her sister would steal her stuff] And you know this how?
JIMBO: Uh... um... Jimmy told me?

So, he should never tell Lois that he’s going to *let* her pleasure him in ways unspeakable on this board?
LOIS: /squints/ Exception. Rule. Gotcha?
CLARK: [Not good with rules he didn't write himself]
CLARK: How about I just 'let' you do whatever you want, and if I don't like it, I stop you?
LOIS: Works for me, except the stopping part.

Maybe if they opened both his carotid arteries, he would stop bleeding from the gunshot wound that much?
CLARK: Sounds like a reasonable suggestion.
But then they'd get frog blood all over them.

It wouldn’t kill Luthor, but it would sting like the dickens. Too bad, there weren’t any lemons lying about in the conference room.
ER: [scared by Clark showing his evil streak]
CLARK: What? I can't fantasize?

After all the misery Lois had endured when Luthor had shot her, she deserved to be the one to administer Luthor’s pain now.
ER: [shocked that the torture fetish hero, gave up administering pain to his lady love]
/Sigh/ Men in love. Total pushovers.

Lois poured more, causing Luthor to buck in his seat from the pain and scream out in agony. Lemon or grapefruit juice would have been perfect.
ER: [still amazed at Clark's vindictive side]
CLARK: What? I'm not even allowed to torture them, if I keep them alive? Where's the fun in this gig again?

LEX’s WILL: And to James Olson, I dedicate a high velocity bullet from an HK417…
How'd you guess?

Awwww…Mini-Lex is in love.
LEX: Next!
ASABI: I told him this one was flawed. But did he listen to me? No.

Not *that* many more, given the events of the next couple of months.
True, he's too busy setting up his torture house for his future wife.
LEX: Honeymoon palace! Honeymoon palace with amusements. Really, people.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.