John: Hi! wave Sorry about the delay.
Call 911. It clearly is an emergency, waiting longer makes no sense at all.
But then Lex might die.
CAT: Nah, Superman is up there. He'll make sure Lex won't die.

How would he do that when he thinks no one knows his secret, and he wants to avoid having any of them over-react and blow his cover to Luthor.
Um... same way Jack does by going out the door and down the stairs? No SM need apply.

better than having the top staff all die.
True, but so far, only Lex has been shot. As far as she knows.

It always did seem odd that the plot was not a Luthor one when so much else in season 1 was.
Hmmmm. So, Intergang supplies Fuentes with the bomb?
LEX: That makes sense. Edging in on my territory.
LOIS: What?
LEX: Corporate politics, darling. Nothing to worry your pretty little head about.
LOIS: huh I don't understand her.
CLARK: Tell me about it. If she'd only "stay" when I ask her to.
PERRY: Or write the stories I assign her.
JIMMY: Or say 'please' every once and a while.
LOIS: Guys, I'm still sitting right here.

This is my second attempt at FDKing this section. My first one had too many smiles, and got rejected, and then I lost it.
That's so frustrating. I always "preview post" to check my smilies count and then copy over to WORD if I've over-run with them and break them up there. Thanks for staying strong. laugh

he has realized the truth that Lois is best the way she is. Too bad it has taken this long to realize she can't be controlled, and he still has not internalized it enough.
Implementing the fact that she can't be controlled is much more difficult.

It dawned on me today that having two Jimmy's makes some later developments in the show make sense. It may actually make Jimmy's statement about how long he has worked at the Planet in "AKA Superman" work. At least if we accept the way we see two Jimmys here. The issue it clearly resolves is the Chief telling Jimmy that Clark's piece on retirement homes that won the Kerth was Jimmy's first photo spread. That always seemed a bit odd with the number of pictures of Superman Jimmy snapped in the Pilot.
Ah, someone sees the wisdom of my ways. Other things will be explained in time, grasshopper.

Maybe someone had noticed something he hadn’t.
JOHN: I think he is getting very prideful.
Statement of fact. *HE* has extra powerful senses and faster ability to think. He can hear and see things others can't. AND he's still asking for their opinion. Where is he being prideful?

“I don’t care. Both of you take notes. Just shut up!” Lois demanded.
JOHN: It is good to have someone around who can solve problems.
LEX: Me! See, I told you I should be in charge. John agrees.
PERRY: My ship! My ship!
LOIS: I can get you all to do what I want because I'm a woman.
CLARK: That's not...
LOIS: /bends over/
CLARK: /starts to speak jibberish/
JIMMY: She's got a point there.
JIMBO: What should we do, Boss?
LOIS: [Linked Image]
LEX: See, I'm in charge, because I control Lois.
CLARK, LOIS, PERRY, and JIMMYs look at Lex in disbelief.
LEX: What? Women will do anything for money and I'll soon be the second richest man in the world.
LOIS: /whispers to Clark/ If he starts to bleed out, just let him die.

What is a regular terrorist?
People who invoke terror for a political cause.

That seems excessive. Just place the bombs.
But you would want to place them where they'll do the most damage (structurally), not just in a lunchbox on a snack table.
LEX: /takes notes/ Good to know.

sad that Clark is exchanging looks with Perry and not Lois.
Well, as far as Clark knows, Perry agrees with him about Lex and Lois doesn't.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.