I just noticed that I'm... cough... REALLY far behind... 135-128=7 FDK parts behind. My apologies. Part 140 is being a real struggle; I'm almost to the point where I scrap what I've written so far and start again. smile1

Lois is tied to Clark!! [Party] (For some reason I've found this idea a bit of a kink lately... Um.... tmi? [Peep] )
hyper Christina is starting to work on her NFIC story(s) again! Oh, sorry, that's not what you meant. frown

Again, awwwww. Also, I'm sure a few in that hostage situation are thinking "I don't know if I want to know what those two are up to here on Saturday nights."
PERRY: Working, what else?
LEX: I concur.
PERRY: This is Lois and Clark. They never stop working even to sleep togeth... uh... sleep.
LEX: What?
PERRY: <<examines his fingernails>> Nothing.
JIMMY: He means that they still discuss work even while doing it.
LEX: Doing *what*?
LOIS: Work. Work, that's all Clark and I ever do, we work ALL day and ALL night, even weekends. Right Clark?
CLARK: /nods/ Sounds about right.

Oooooo... Clark... Here Lois, let me. *looks for the "whacking another over the head with a bat icon but can't find it*)
Oh, I've got a few of those... [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Go Lois! He needs to hear this. It's obvious that your comment wasn't enough.
Nope. First you have to hit him with one of those clubs, and then tell him, and then hit him again.

All the more reason for the office to believe they're squabbling lovers.
PERRY: Nah, all partners argue like that. She's just his work wife.
LOIS: I'm his *what*?
PERRY: /clears throat/ Clark's her work husband.
LEX: Her what?
JIMMY: Her work husband. That means they only have sex at work... probably in the supply closet.
CLARK: /crawls under the table in embarrassment/
LOIS: That's... that's... that's...
JIMBO: True?
LOIS: Well, *he's* Superman!
LEX: *What?!*
CLARK: /groans from under the table/ Lo-is.
PERRY: [Linked Image] Oh, is he now?
PERRY, JIMMY, and JIMBO laugh as Lois blushes and Lex kicks Clark under the table.
CLARK: Ow.
LEX: Some Superman, there, Lois. Perhaps when we're done here tonight, I should introduce you to a friend of my Dr. Arianna Carlin about your Superman obsession.
LOIS: I'm not obsessed! Clark's the one who likes to dress up and pretend he's Superman. I just play along.

Yup. One can pick locks and the other is Superman.
LOIS: ah-hem. Super Woman, thank you very much, and they're both me!

Especially since she knows... even if he doesn't know she does.
Even ghost Clark came to this conclusion during Another Lois.

Laurach: Thanks for dropping in. wave Glad to know you're still with me.
will Wrong Clark ever be right?
Yes, someday, for someone. evil

Michael: I'll get to your FDK in turn. I think I last responded to... ugh... Part 117? I'll have to double check though. I apologize for being so far behind, especially now that you've caught up. blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.