-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
Lois turned Clark to face her again, grabbing hold of his shoulders.
JOHN: More touching, yeah. Although, how does she do that with the hand cuffs on?
Good point. At this point, Lois and Clark are attached his right wrist to her left wrist, with about 6 inches of leeway with the chain, so she can do it, but she takes his right hand along with her left one.

She had another vision. Although I am not sure why she is so pleading for Luthor's life, considering a-what he has done to her, b-if he dies, she can stop being undercover. Plus his death will save the planet. Although I guess she does not know that.
She doesn't know about (b). Her POV will be explained later. It may not be logical but it's still her opinion.

So it is not the remedy per se, but how he uses it. That makes more sense. It always seemed oddly coincidental that they just happened to have the specific things he needed in the room. Although I guess TV shows thrive on odd coincidents. If they didn't, you would have too high a cast turn over in action shows.
Yes, it was during this episode (and IoG) that I realized that a fruit bowl IS kept in the conference room for the staff, and here Clark thought there were only donuts available at the beginning of this story (must edit that for the archives).

Why would Lois find Luthor dying bad. It seems a win situation for her.
Rooting for someone to die isn't what good guys (and their gal pals) are supposed to do. In the abstract it is much easier than when it happens right in front of you.

Still too good of treatment for the jerk.
CLARK: I thought so.

I'm surprised the clone remembers Clark's name.
He's been well trained.

I just hope she is thinking of it that way.
LOIS: [Linked Image] I have no idea to what you could be referring. /mutters as she pours the liquid/ How does *that* feel, buster? Like you've been shot?!

sad that he did not point out the real reason he changed his mind.
To think about torturing someone is one thing, to point it out to all your friends and work colleagues is something else entirely.

Too bad with him being mostly out, Clark will not see this as a sign that this is not Luthor. Plus Luthor is so condescending and rude to others, he might have forgotten he shot Lois.
He hasn't forgotten.

she is touching him. Although, I am not sure why she is grateful Luthor lived. It almost seems she really does care for the scumbag.
She's proud of Clark's accomplishments and she's happy about her story not being killed off.

Although it is his fault he tried to run. I am surprised they did not shot him dead for sure.
REMI: Tell me about it. Intergang would have paid us double for the job and given us the money in the vault as well. *I* should have been the one to shoot him.

If he had excaped, it would not have gone well for the remaining prisoners. OK, maybe it would have, since Clark might have revealed his powers and saved them all, but Luthor had no way to know that.
Not necessarily. I wonder if anyone has ever written a story where Lex makes it through the door, unscathed.

sad that Clark does not realize that she knows CK=SM.
Good thing Clark has a good memory and can recall all these phrases later on, then, right?
/crickets/ Or not.

“Thank you, Clark.”
JOHN: hyper she is thanking Clark.
Actually, she's telling Clark that she thinks he's the hero.

But if he thinks like that he will be back to Superman letting gang members thrown into the canals drown. Superman is not responsible for the decisions made by those he saved. If he saved someone going on a killing spree from being hit by a bullet or a falling random rock, maybe, but other than that, no.
Which is why he allow himself second guesses. He acts and doesn't think about the consequences.
LOIS: Tell me about it.
TEMPUS: Like I always say. Heroes act, villains plan.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.