Ooooh! I’ve caught up with FDK-FDK hyper

Okay, Cat realized. It was up to her. She needed to save the day. Her.

Oh, crap.
dizzy

Had Lex Luthor set this up? Was this one of his crazy schemes? Only to what end? Had he hired some sort of double to go the Daily Planet in his stead, to keep the perfectly safe real man alive and well, while his double… what?
Got shot together with Lois?

Saved Lois from certain death at the hands of gunmen?
Ooooh!

He wore an exotic Indian outfit, which would have normally made her knees weak thinking about the numerous sexual positions he could know,
ASABI: I’m sorry, but I’m a cut man. Mr. Luthor hired me for my personal services, but he prefers to rely on his female staff members for the *other* sort of service.

“Not very, Miss Grant. Between you and me, Mr. Luthor sometimes chooses to travel by alternative method, usually to avoid the press, and forgets that he hasn’t informed me. Thank you for your concern,” he said to her, bowing diplomatically to indicate that their conversation had ended.
Only to speed dial Nigel and inform them that they have a situation and need to get the cleaners ready.

Me and My Buddy
LEX: Boinking Buddy?

The leather-clad woman snapped the last pair of handcuffs on Jimbo and Jimmy.
JIMMIES: Kinky!

“Remind me to thank Cat for keeping a stash of handcuffs in her desk drawer.”
Stash? *Stash*?

How in the hell was Clark supposed to save them with Lois tied to his wrist?
They’re linked by metal. So, if he takes a piece of metal and shoves it into the nearest wall outlet?

He didn’t even know how he’d accomplish the impossible without anyone discovering his secret, least of all, Lex Luthor.
Perry knows. Lois knows. The Jimmies can be made to shut up, even if Lois has to flash some boobs. Lex and other crooks can be disposed of.

“I guess, they thought with you shot, Clark could control me better,” Lois replied tersely, lacing her fingers with Clark’s and squeezing his hand under the table.
jawdrop

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.