Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

My apologies. When I went to post this part last night, literally as I hit the 'send' button, I realized my Internet was down. I only just got it up this morning.

To clarify my "When we last left off..." segment. This scene with Arianna and Lex happens after Lex thinks about how he's trying to ruin Cat Grant's life (that part I trimmed for the re-cap). Originally, it was part of an almost entire part-long Lex POV, but I figured my Readers would like (since they usually demand it) to see Clark during the last part, so I added his scene and Cat's to give you a little breather from Lex's POV. He's back!

The scene with Cat interviewing Toni in jail happens Friday morning between Lois's latest Thursday night dinner with Lex and her date for the opera. Then the final scene with Lois and Lex is Saturday, March 26th, the night of the opera. Please, let me know if that isn't clear by the way it's currently written and I can add in dates. Thanks.

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry about the double delay. blush I appreciate your comments.

EDIT: I have added in a new short Clark scene (actually brought it forward from Part 126, so it had already been written), to hopefully make a better transition between Rival and FlyHard.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/06/14 12:28 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.