Yes, and this isn't called the "Wrong Story".
laugh

LOIS: /considers the consequences/ Nah. Let'em die. They'd prefer it that way.
Oh my.

Are you suggesting that there have been other Mrs. Luthor's between Arianna and now?
ARI:<does not like the previously stated notion>
laugh

Umm... Okay.
SUPERMAN: Where's that uzi?
laugh

JUDGE: /pockets money/ I rule for Ari Carlin, because she didn't know that her husband would use her words so loosely.
Maybe Lois should look into the rampant corruption in the judicial system after all.

ARI: But my husband bought it from your stable, which is why it has that interesting bouquet.
VIZIER: Off! Off my property, madame!
laugh

GHOST OF MIRANDA: I invented it without any intellectual contribution from Lex.
Yes, but financial. And inventions are always contributed to the smart businessmen who funded the research, not the halfwits who did the research.
LEX: That’s what my patent lawyers say.

quote: ARI: Lex, I’d love to have a dollhouse…

/having seen Joss Wheadon's Dollhouse/ Yes, I could see hear her suggesting it in this manner.
[Linked Image] (has only heard about the show, though. Is on to-do list somewhere)

LEX: But I built a mental institution just for her!
Yes, but you don’t eat where you…well…not eat.

Perhaps he did care for her after all.
Lex?
LEX: rotflol Nah, I was just way too wasted to think about that back then.

ARI: So, am I allowed to break your things as long as I don't touch them?
Should have become a politician.

I couldn't make life too easy for him.
Money can’t buy happiness?

quote: He has never met the source of all stubbornness in the world, has he? Besides, she finds doing that thing with him to be very icky.

Lois or Ari?
Lois.

LEX: I'll be ruler of the world in a few years. I don't need unnecessary partnerships to make it happen.
And thus another would-have-been-successful plan to take over the world was foiled by the mutual delusions of grandeur of the involved parties.

LEX: Nigel, go hire than nice young man to take over your job. It appears you're up for retirement.
[Linked Image] /makes note not to shake the butler’s hand without gloves and not to take drink or food from him.

But he likes it when she screams.
She’s the screaming type?

quote: ER: /suggests that Lex invite Lois to join him and Ari on their date/

Oh, wait. Then he wouldn't show up to the opera.
No, I was referring to the clone, hence the twins-graemlin.

Gee, I wonder how many times he's said that.
Dr. M: /pulls out study records/

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.