-- Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK --
Cat was dressed in one of her more slutty outfits. This one Perry had even deemed too risqué for the Daily Planet newsroom.
ER: sad Cat actually likes to advertise herself as slutty instead of as a libertine. Lex really did a number on her.
Good point. If she didn't call the dress "slutty", what would she call it? Revealing?

Quite true. I think the selling part is actually quite minor to the word as it is used these days. But it does carry a trashy undertone and having no principles about who she has sex with and I can't see the Cat Virginia is displaying as thinking of herself that way. She is more of the female equivalent to Casanova. She is proud of the conquest, not for giving it up to any man with a pulse.

RALPH: [Dance]

CAT: No, you're dead to me.
Yes, Cat sees herself as 'fun' and 'party girl' not willing to sleep with anyone.
RALPH: hyper Oh, wait, you didn't mean me?

Been mousified?
Does that mean stuffed in a hole? Then, yes.

I’m guessing he’s going to be just phoning it in that night.
I think Ari might notice.

It’s code for ‘my get out ticket in case she doesn’t get the hint and finally puts out right then and there’.
LOIS: Totally didn't get that.

He smiled. “Aren’t I usually flattering, Lois?”
ER: /guessing/ More like flatulating.
LEX: Well, my doctor did recommend more fiber.
DR. M: [Linked Image]

Won’t it be refreshing to go to the opera with a Lex who’s more obviously trying to get her out of her panties? Literally and with little finesse.
LOIS: Yes.
CLARK: What?!
LOIS: I'm sorry. Yes, refreshing. 'No' to getting out of my panties.
LEX: sad

She going to bug him?
LOIS: [Linked Image] Silly me! That makes more sense than dating him!
CLARK: Um... yeah.
PERRY: Sorry, Lois, there's no funds in the DP expense budget right now for expensive bugging equipment.
LOIS: Oh, well, I guess I'll go with risky then.
LEX: I like risque`.
CLARK: That's not what she said. Anyway, couldn't you just use the stuff found in our apartments last summer?
HENDERSON: I'm sorry, that's in the evidence vault.
LOIS: [Linked Image] /remembers what else is in the evidence vault/
EW: Hmmm. That would have made for an interesting twist.

CLARK: But what would a hostage situation at the DP be like without Lois?
LOIS: Hostage? What are you talking about?
CLARK: Ooops. Sorry, that didn't happen in this dimension?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.