(If I recall, I warned you then that Lex’s POV scenes were only to get creepier)
Ooooooh! dance [Linked Image]
LEX: Wrong story.

Compromises
Such as: Lois spreads her legs for Lex and he lets her parents and sister live?

There was a knock on his office door, and Lex just had enough time to switch off his surveillance of Lois’s desk, before Arianna entered.
Maybe he should build a boss-switch into the door latch so his monitor gets automatically switched to Stock-TV when someone opens the door?

She always considered herself somewhat more important to Lex than her title of ex-wife allowed her,
Which is why he stopped divorcing his wives Henry-VIII style and started disposing them Henry-VIII style.
LEX: No, I founded the religion for tax reasons, not so I could get a divorce from Ari. I could have gotten that from the church based on that they don’t recognize marriages to the wives of Satan in the first place.

He wished he could say it had only been for her father’s huge fortune, which became theirs after his sudden death during their honeymoon,
Isn’t he a fortunate boy?

that Lex had proposed to Arianna.
Maybe she had already invented Revenge v1?

Mainly, he kept Arianna around to remind himself never to become emotionally involved with a conquest again
Doesn’t seem to work. /points at Lex’s obsession with Superman/

It had broken his heart that he hadn’t been able to give his wife pleasure on their wedding night.
laugh Couldn’t he spray her on another day and see if it works? If it doesn’t, no harm done. And if it does, he could keep her under permanently.

being that Ari was already obsessed with him and had no passion to begin with,
ARI: Daddy always said that it’s a sin to do that with my college roommate, so I stuck to men. It’s not my fault I find them icky.

His chest ached at the thought of canceling or postponing his date with Lois, and he wondered if it was something that he had eaten at lunch.
Awwwwwww [Linked Image]

Arianna could be vocal, and if anything she said arrived at Lois’s ear, it would be twice the trouble to undo it.
Maybe if he had her tongue cut out and her fingers broken?
LEX: Don’t be stupid, I could just paralyze her vocal cords, shine a red light into her eyes, and puncture her eardrums.

Yet, if he knew Lois would be willing… no, he would not turn down a guaranteed show of power with Ari for more patience with Lois.
Well, he could expedite the schedule?
LOIS: [Linked Image] Why do I suddenly feel the urge for sushi? Lex, I’d love me some fresh *OCTOPUS*!
SUPERMAN: No, officer, I have no idea why there is a Luthor-shaped goo-smudge on the wall.

He would figure out some way to be in two places at once.
[Linked Image] mecry I can’t have that divorce be final.

He has natural paranoid tendencies exacerbated by claustrophobia
Maybe they shouldn’t have invited a whack-job?

He’s worried because you haven’t let anyone go back to check the surface world since the impact, which he claims was too small to have incurred the wreckage expected.
Maybe if he let him out, then irradiated him until his tongue falls out, then sent him back down so he could die a very horrible, very visible death by turning to bloody goo in the main hall?

It damaged two levels of my parking garage and a subway tunnel nearby well enough,”
Oooh! Just like in Die Hard with a Vengeance.

Otherwise, Mr. Devlin sounded like the perfect test subject for their vitamin regime.
Isn’t that illegal?

replaced her face with Lois’s in his mind. Suddenly, this whole body tingled, his heart began to race, and he felt something… else, something he hadn’t felt in a long, long time: longing.
Awwww…he is sooo creepy!

She smelled off, funny, wrong. He knew what he would do. He would give Arianna a bottle of that perfume that Lois wore and it would be as if he had his way with Lois after all. All he would have to do was close his eyes.
Just like Ari does, huh?
ARI: I never give him perfume so he smells like my uncle.

“I’d thought we’d try something new today, Mrs. Cox.”
Will she still be able to walk straight?

No, he couldn’t miss their anniversary, and all the rewards, which came with it.
/whispers/ Maybe ‘rewards that came’ instead?

TBC

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.