He would figure out some way to be in two places at once.
Only Lex would be so arrogant as to think this possible.

Perhaps he could dine with Lois, only to have Lex-C attend the opera with her.
I guess since he is a clone, it will be hard for Lois to tell the difference. Although I doubt that will be the main reason people won't be able to tell.

The clone wouldn’t have to speak much, except during the intermission, and Lex would lay down ground rules about his conduct. Yes, that was the answer.
Maybe Lois can trip the cone into revealing incriminating information. grumble we are not dating. Cat of all people knows that.

“Charlie?” Toni asked.
Well, Toni is half right. Of course after seeing Charlie and Lola in the supply closet that is not surprising. I say half right because Toni is delusional to think that Charlie was ever her beau.

“No, not Charlie,” Cat grumbled, and adding that lie to her tally sheet of things,
She is really racking them up. I don't think Clark could have puled off this many lies.

for which Clark owed her.
Only if she can expedite the process of sending Luthor to prison. Which, does not seem a likely outcome of proving Luthor is having relations with lots of women. Even if she can prove relations with Toni Taylor, that is not proving criminal action. Especially if Lois won't press charges for soliciting a prostitute. Lois really should have pressed charges. It would have opened up an inquiry into how involved in the Metro gangs activities Luthor was.

I almost want to say Lois's failure to press charges, especially since it prevented Luthor getting caught up in the dragnet that presumably resulted from Taylor's arrest, could be construed as a form of obstruction of justice.

John Pack Lambert