Originally posted by Darth Michael:
You skipped from 119 to 121 when working through FDK-FDK-FDK-FDK.
hyper oh, this is what you meant about wool and eyes!

Maybe Lex needs to restructure the curriculum to cover the important parts first.
LEX: You can lead yourself to woman...

Baron Tempos: No wonder he gets shot by a twerp.
Nigel isn't shot by a twerp. He's poisoned by a twerp.
TEMPUS: /pulls out gun, kisses barrel/ Easily fixed. /aims at Nigel, pulls trigger/

Oh dear. /refrains from referencing the three-date rule often portrayed in scripted media/
Isn't it funny how the 3-date rule only seems to apply in LA and NYC?

LEX: I don't understand. It works topside all the time.
ER: Rumor has it that women talk.
Nah. Don't worry about it, Lex. If they start to fight, you can save money on vitamin regimes.

ER: Huh, what’s about that? Or is it the first time Lex has heard a door bell?
EW: Yes.
ER: That so…sad.
evil

No, actually the mechanics of a manual typewriter just won’t go that fast.
The first computer was actually created by a frustrated 10 y.o. Kryptonian boy in Kansas.

She likes her heater solar powered?
[Linked Image]

EW: But this Clark doesn't know about UW.
ER: /shows Clark picture/
CLARK: Oh, she's pretty hot. I'd like to say 'smoking' but Lois might overhear. /hands picture back/ I'll stick with Lois, thanks.

CLARK: [Embarrassed] No, I type those up extremely fast and accurately. Actually, I publish them as romance novels under the pen name of Kendra Clark. Why?
ER: Just like Jameson Rook!
Who?

LOIS: What do you mean that's illegal too?! Geez! How am I supposed to get my job done without that?
LINDA: Like the rest of us do?
SAMANTHA: [uh-huh]
LOIS: I’m *not* going to be working on my back.
LOIS: As a serious reporter, I investigate other things than size... [Linked Image] Oh, hi, Superman. [Linked Image] Would you like to come over later? And finally get that interview done? I had a few more questions.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.