Originally posted by John Lambert:
I wish it were available on Netflix instant list. I've been wanting to watch it.
Lois gets marginalized some in it. They have lots more super-powered bad guys. I am not sure if they ever have a Lois-free episode, but it is not [b]Lois
and Clark. [/b]
Right now, I'm on S7 of Smallville, and one week it's Lana, and the next week it's Lois, almost as if it was taboo to have the two loves of Clark's life in the same episode. wallbash Ugh. I know that the writers loved Lana by this point and didn't want to get rid of her, but Clark needs CLOSURE already to move on to the true love of his life. Lana is as annoying as Clois from the Argh Arc is. Clark's in denial and can't see how un-right she is for him. It's getting to the point where if Clark doesn't stop chasing Lana soon, he'll be in rebound mode when he hooks up with Lois and it won't seem genuine (or fair to Lois).

I'd like another show to watch where Clark is ONLY interested in Lois, even if Lois plays him off other men every once and a while. Hence, why I want the Animated Superman Show available easily.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.