John: Thank you again for catching all my typos and errors blush and for the long FDK.
There are no huge errors, although I have to say I am not a fan of the Lex parts. I guess he is without question a villain. It makes it harder to see why Lois ever fell for him in any life, but I guess he is also very good at faking a situation.
If you read Master of Disguise by BJ it will give you a good understanding of why Lois fell for Lex in canon. (I just finished it and it's a thumbsup in my book.) Yes, the Lex POV parts will be harder to read, because it's like looking into the mind of deranged man (i.e. psycho), and due to Lois's investigation he's showing up more in this story than he did in canon. It's always been my assumption that the only reason Lex (barring Revenge) would have proposed to Lois was if they had dated more than we saw them do so in canon. Like you, I'm thankful, we didn't see more of that on the show. I'm not as nice. dance

That should either be "have lots of experience" or "have a lot of experience". I am not sure which form is better.
Thanks. Fixed.

I find Muldoon's clinical approach to these issues disturbing, even if I guess if they were really all that was left of humanity it would make sense.
That's what she believes. She believes that current society's norms and morals would be thrown out the window in such a case.

I really hope the prison gets broken up before then.
EW: No comment.

I am surprised there is still any doubt. Although considering what she things reality is, her actions are mainly logical. Although I would only admit that fully if the reality of the ark is significantly more females than males. Even if it was, I still would not wish being Luthor's child on anyone, so I still would dislike Muldoon's plan.
For one, Dr. Muldoon doesn't know that Lex is evil. For two, there are roughly 300 people in the ark, half male and half female.

Well, Muldoon is doing good at keeping Luthor on his toes.
I thought it was about time someone threw him through a loop.

I am glad someone has managed to insult Luthor in a new and unexpected way.
laugh My pleasure.

He is not doing well at listening to the doctors instructions.
And this surprises you?

Lex needs to realize the failure of Lois to join him is not conditioned on the asteroid not striking.
He realizes this, but he blames Superman.

Lex really does not understand Lois if he thinks she would ever agree to be with a man who had a harem.
He doesn't care what she thinks.

Except with no SM, the asteroid would hnot have hit at all.
Yes, but in Another Lois, Lex used this to try and trick Lois into the bunker as well, so he's assuming that she would have fallen for it, if Superman hadn't existed to give her hope.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.