I hope you’ll identify them to me to make sure that we don’t pair bond them with any of your new children.”
clap Maybe he shouldn’t have gone with the under-thirty crowd, after all.

using a time-honored technique I’ll share with you in a minute.
laugh She’s talking about the one that requires the rubber glove for hygienic purposes.
LEX: Ugh-uh.

If you are, then I’ll return to test and grade your performance as a lover, and give you any pointers as needed.”
[Linked Image]

He bristled at the assumption that he would need any pointers, let alone her ‘examination’ included a test of his abilities.
JANE from Coupling: …and remember, while they do go in and out a bit, they do not, however, turn around…

He had to admit, though, he looked forward to not only proving the good doctor wrong, but making her highly satisfied with his ‘performance’.
[Linked Image]

I recommend only ten to fifteen percent of the ark women for you personally, so that we maintain a good balance of non-family members to pair up in the later generations
laugh

To satisfy that many women, we need to make sure that your stamina is at top form.
Did she bring the little blue pills?

You may need to have sex with more than one woman a night, over multiple nights, to obtain the best results, especially if their cycles line up.
laugh He really hadn’t thought that through, had he? Can you imagine, several hundred women with their cycles lined up and Lex missteps just a little bit?

Not only would he have a harem of women ready to bear his children ‘for the good of mankind’, but Lois could now be his queen to do with as he pleased.
LOIS: Yeah, about that. I borrowed Mrs. Cox’s rusty pair of scissors.

Lois would be joining his harem, by force if necessary.
I don’t think that’s legal.

Lex was a *lot* of fun. I didn’t laugh that much in a long time. Thanks.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.