A 4-part FDK! [Hyper] I was going to say, I don't deserve your kindness, but I want it. /makes like Lois at Fudge Castle/
You're welcome! blush

And you might be correct... in the Archive version.
laugh When this story arrives at the Archives, it will cast a shadow like one of those ID4 disk ships?

LEX: Nigel! Nigel, come back with that elevator key. Niiiiigggeeeellll.
NIGEL: /has decided to move the headquarters of Luthor Corp to the Swiss Alps. For tax purposes./
laugh

LEX: You get bonus points and an extra lesson about lawyers.
So, carrot and stick at the same time?

LEX: So, what you're saying is that giving my clone a gun was a bad... /Junior is having harmful fun/
laugh

It's not their anniversary yet.
Duh! [Linked Image] Some people forget some things over the course of several years.

LEX-C sees Ari as a mother figure, so... that's probably accurate.
laugh

quote: Because the peasants might be poor and ill-equipped, but if they organize with pitchforks, you still need a machine gun emplacement to keep them at bay.

LEX-C: Okay, but what does that have to do with me learning manners?
:rolleyes:
LEX: If you show manners while sucking them dry, they are less likely to organize and carry pitchforks.

LEX: This is why you tie them down first, son.
Maybe Lex needs to restructure the curriculum to cover the important parts first.

Nigel is management so he gets tongue lashings more that literal lashings like a true minion.
Baron Tempos: No wonder he gets shot by a twerp.

You mean when Circe turned all the men who visited her island into pigs?
CIRCE: They were already pigs, I just made it more obvious.
No, just another game of Thrones reference blush I know, I know. But at the time, it’s just been a few months since the season finale.

LEX: No, Asabi, not on the first date. On the 3rd date. They get two chances to come willingly first.
Oh dear. /refrains from referencing the three-date rule often portrayed in scripted media/

LEX: I don't understand. It works topside all the time.
Rumor has it that women talk.

quote:Huh, what’s about that? Or is it the first time Lex has heard a door bell?

Yes.
That so…sad.

And carrying a whip?
Bullwhip?

MINDY: Old men are soooo boring and predictable.
LEX: Good thing I’m not Nigel, then.

quote: And who led him to believe that? His previous experience with female members of the medical profession?

Ari, Gretchen, Dr. Wilde.
See?

Well, it's good then that she didn't accept Lex's invitation, then, isn't it?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

DR. M: By which time I'll have already replaced him.
Now that’s just…mean.

/They all turn and look at Mrs. Cox with fear./
LOIS: I think THAT's our exception to the rule.
Afraid for their hair?

So, Lex didn't realize that this new community of his would soon be filled with screaming babies or that he wouldn't always get to do the fun stuff to create babies?
You really think he thought that all the way through?

quote: For the continuation and health of our species, it’s a must.”
ER: [shows picture of what they'll end up looking like if they don't do it properly]

LEX: Okay, where do I sign?
laugh and [Linked Image]

quote: In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire for a safe and secure society.

Oh, is that what you meant? [Embarrassed] My bad.
Yep. I do usually go for the direct quote when dialogue’s similar.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.