If it hadn't been the complaints of my Readers most of Section 2 would have been from Lois's POV (and probably much shorter).
clap I love how you read between the lines like that.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, we do know she has considered the idea, even if only by insisting she is not thinking about it.

This from the guy who almost broke up with her to protect her.
I love irony.
Clark:Hey, I didn't do it. I realized it was a bad idea.

I guess this is a workable situation, still I was so hoping she was going to tell Clark that she knows.
There's a world to save. So, later, when their lives are nice and quiet.
At the rate things are going that sounds like it will never happen.

Perry:They are going to have a hard time convincing those who saw her do that that they are "just friends".
She used to do that in canon all the time, when they were 'just friends'.
Perry:And I didn't believe it then either. Even if Lois was so in denial about feeling more towards Clark she ran to Luthor.

I noticed in IoM that Clark looked a little hot and sweaty, so I was trying to find an explanation for this. In MoSB, Clark admitted to sweating while nervous, which is kind of the reason I found.
I thought it was more Lois noticed him sweating while nervous. I don't think he ever explained that was what was going on, so I am not sure "admitted" is the right word.

And has for 20 parts without telling him.
But technically only three weeks.
I didn't realize it had been that long.

Which is why he wasn't able to get a quote from Superman when the elevator dropped during his date with Linda.
Another reason Lois should tell him she knows the Secret. Although he would probably still have been wise to have not gotten a quote then. It was not imperative, and since the EPRAD people though "talk to Clark to contact Superman" he probably wants to get fewer SM quotes.

You said to make it more difficult to connect the dots.
True, but speed is imperative right now.

John Pack Lambert