Superman did a quick flyby of her apartment and verified that she was safe inside,
SUPERMAN: /ticks off boxes in his notebook/ Lois is safe while undressing… Lois is safe in the shower… Lois is safe while dressing in night wear… Lois is safe while alone in bed.

Early Sunday morning, Clark sat at his now manual typewriter –
No speedtyping for him, now.

It was most odd to see her smiling while the few others in the newsroom sported scowls.
[Linked Image] Women are said to smile that way when they get out of Lex’s bedchamber.

“Good morning, Clark,” she practically sang, and even her hair danced with her greeting. He noticed that her slightly damp bob had more natural waves to it than usual.
Froggy? Is that you?

She drew out of her briefcase a flat wrapped rectangular box and set it off to the side of her desk.
She got the Kryptonite watch from Henderson?

“Detective Reed and I caught Mr. and Mrs. Harrison red-handed at Harritech late yesterday evening,”
Oh.

I explained to them, once they had surrendered to Detective Reed at gunpoint, that most of the computers in the farm belt wouldn’t be affected by the Ides of Metropolis, because they weren’t yet online.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.