I guess it makes sense to have the clone in the Ark.
The better to keep him safe and out of mischief.
I was more thinking it makes it so Lex does not have to spend as much time there.

I'm going to have to agree with you there. Lois, like Clark, should have assumed that Lex might miss one day.
I think Lois did come off too much as a shallow gold digger. Especially since Lex was old enough to be her father. The relationship never seemed to work. That is one think I liked about the late 1990s Superman animated series. Lex was younger, and we learned in the first episode that Lois had dumped him.

Lex doubted that Vatman would need such manners, since Superman isn't known to have much interaction with people, and even less one on one with women.
Clark:What, I thought everyone knew that Superman and Lois were in some sort of relationship. Maybe I am doing better than I thought.

Since the Psychiatrist's office doesn't belong to Arianna, but to the psychiatrist of the L.U.X. it doesn't need to be modified in that manner.
Of, so the distinction is meaningful.

Not necessarily. If Lex mentions to them to keep it quiet, they may do so.
Maybe, but it still might fail, and spectacularly so. If Lex is all like "I am showing preference to you, and don't want others to know I prefer one person here", but she goes and tells her friend anyway, who says "well, I slept with Lex yesterday, and he fed me the same line", they might decide to take some revenge.

For one, Dr. Muldoon doesn't know that Lex is evil. For two, there are roughly 300 people in the ark, half male and half female.
Thus, I think that in the long run, if this is the entirety or most of humanity, it would be best to not have Lex mass impregnating a large section of the population. Maybe from a purely clinical standpoint Muldoon's plan works, but that is all I can say for it. Still, I know Lex is evil, and what I wish on others, even in fiction, is controlled by that.

He is not doing well at listening to the doctors instructions.
And this surprises you?
Good point, Luthor does not believe in following instructions.

Lex needs to realize the failure of Lois to join him is not conditioned on the asteroid not striking.
He realizes this, but he blames Superman.
Even though it is his own creepiness that has caused it.

Lex really does not understand Lois if he thinks she would ever agree to be with a man who had a harem.
He doesn't care what she thinks.
Which is why he will fail.

Yes, but in Another Lois, Lex used this to try and trick Lois into the bunker as well, so he's assuming that she would have fallen for it, if Superman hadn't existed to give her hope.
But since he failed there to, obviously Superman is not the cause. Although I guess since he does not know that, his logic for blaming Lois not being there on Superman works as far as his own thinking goes.

John Pack Lambert