Joan: Thanks for your thoughts.
That Lex is a real piece of work with his "Noah's arc" and re-population plan. Same with Brenda.
Actually, it was all on Brenda, doing her job to save the human race. Lex probably would have joined in with her thinking if Nightfall Minor had truly hit, but as he knows it didn't, he could care less. He does agree with her harem ideas though.

mrsMxyzptlk: Thank you for your comments.
Hmmm... So Lois is going to call in her favor with Eugene to engineer a back-history for Clark?
cool
I wonder what he would think of that. Will Lois try to coordinate with Clark so that he has some input on what his fake history will entail? And so that it will jive with what Clark has already told people about his background? Or will she just get it done and present it to him as a surprise?
Yes, probably one of those. wink

Laurach: Thanks for not giving up on me. laugh
Any idea how many more parts this will be?
The short answer: no. [Linked Image]

The long answer: Unlike other writers, my outline doesn't detail and break down each part. I give my characters and muse free reign (which is why they often find other interesting plots for me to explore along the road). My map is more like Lewis and Clark's than a modern day MapQuest/GoogleMaps one. I know where my characters will end up and the general direction they should be heading, but sometimes a mountain range comes into view that we didn't know was there. [Linked Image] (cough, cough, the current story arc.) To help the reader I have broken down my story (on the Wrong Clark TOC ) into three sections (possibly four, since my Betas will probably kill me if I stop where I originally planned on it). We are currently in the 2nd section. Per John's note, yes, that marker mentioned in my WHAM warning designating what I then considered would be my "half-way point", will hopefully show up towards the end of Section 2. I have also broken up my story into shorter (well... shorter than the full story laugh ) plot arcs -- chapters or short stories, so a reader can come and go from my story as they have time. I am currently anticipating that Section 1 will be the longest (it ended just before Part 100), Section 2 - next longest (and probably hardest to read because mostly A-plot stuff keeping the characters apart), Section 3 - even shorter ( peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.