-- 2nd Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK -- Yummm. Big chocolate bunny.

SUPERMAN: /ticks off boxes in his notebook/ Lois is safe while undressing… Lois is safe in the shower… Lois is safe while dressing in night wear… Lois is safe while alone in bed.
How is that quick?
SUPERMAN: Oh, I check on her after every rescue. Look! A cat in a tree. Third one tonight. /goes back to check on Lois/

No speedtyping for him, now.
Sure, when nobody is looking. But there is also speedy use of Wite-out for when the keys stuck together.

ER: [whispering evil thoughts into Clark's head] Women are said to smile that way when they get out of Lex’s bedchamber.
Yes, that's only because he uses the Joker's smiling gas to knock them out first.

Froggy? Is that you?
huh How come she never asked me for a water heater?

So, that’s a lose-lose for Lois, huh?
She doesn't want Clark to die, but she doesn't want to be wrong either. Yeah, some days are full of Sofie's choices.

“So, why don’t we finish this article so we can save the world, Super Woman?”
ER: /corrects/ Ultra Woman.
But this Clark doesn't know about UW.

So long as he’s not accidentally typing out a romance novel’s more steamier aspects…
CLARK: blush No, I type those up extremely fast and accurately. Actually, I publish them as romance novels under the pen name of Kendra Clark. Why?

So, job for the fastest pony express in the West?
LEX: I'm good at sticking things in everywhere.
LOIS: *That's* not going to solve our computer problems, Lex.
SAM LANE: How Cyborgs are really made. peep

Lois smiled at Clark. “Oh, I don’t know,” she answered casually.
Five-to-ten seconds.
LANA: About three seconds.
RACHEL: I can’t really confirm that. Must have been you.
CAT: I heard he can go all night long.

Moreover, resurrecting Clark’s past.
ER: [worried that Lois might discover that Clark's a spy for the Trade Federation]
Isn't that...legal?
Illegal, possibly, but certainly not legal.
LOIS: Sure it is. It's just another form of B&E.
HENDERSON: Uh... Lois, about that... [Linked Image]
LOIS: What do you mean that's illegal too?! Geez! How am I supposed to get my job done without that?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.