Darth Michael: A 4-part FDK! help

Isn’t that a tad cocky to assume he’ll score on the first date?
ASABI: That’s what the date rape drugs in the guest’s food is for.
LEX: No, Asabi, not on the first date. On the 3rd date. They get two chances to come willingly first.

Huh. How’s he accomplishing *that* feat?
LEX: I don't understand. It works topside all the time.

Once he gets bored and institutes multiple partner events and jelly wrestling matches?
LEX: [Linked Image] Hey, Asabi!

Huh, what’s about that? Or is it the first time Lex has heard a door bell?
Yes.

The Ark is a good place to hide the originals he had acquired.
I've always wondered where that vault from Foundling was.

ER: [shocked, yet secretly thrilled that I turned that corner] Is she really smart or a sexual deviant? I’m guessing that explains why she’s early and not wearing any underwear.
And carrying a whip?

Wait, is she taunting him, telling him she knows he wants a private exam of a different nature?
Perhaps.

It’s fun seeing him interact with a woman he’s too much woman for him. Mindy would have him run screaming. Or gassed.
MINDY: Old men are soooo boring and predictable.

And who led him to believe that? His previous experience with female members of the medical profession?
Ari, Gretchen, Dr. Wilde.

She’s taking the piss out of him. This is hilarious.
Thank you. I thought you might like it.

ER: [wipes off computer monitor again] Although, a tad crass and not entirely feasible.
[Thinks about who would be like that]
[It's Lex's love child!] She’s literally talking about Lex filling her uterus with his demon spawn in order to help populate what they’re calling the Coming Dawn. [Decides that Dr. M is a naive twit] She’s very practical, that Brandi.
LOIS: A bit of a whore, though. I wouldn’t spread my legs for that…that…misogynist scum if the survival of humanity depended on it.
Well, it's good then that she didn't accept Lex's invitation, then, isn't it?

She’s not talking about sexual pleasures.
Well, not Lex's.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.