Originally posted by John Lambert:
Although I think you should have just stuck with LnC and not suggested any other Superman at all. It works based on what I know of Twilight, which isn't much, but still.
There's whole section of the "Twilight" book where Bella's trying to guess how Edward is "different" and can do the things he does. She asks if he was bitten by a radioactive spider, and laughing, he replies that Kryptonite doesn't bother him either. Then he says: "What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the villain?"

Whenever I read about that scene I can picture Clark growing up thinking that he's a villain, because of what he could do, and not a hero, and how conflicted he is (like Edward) to being stuck with that label.

The only problem with my theory is I don't know who Jacob would be? He's no Dan Scardino, and making him Jimmy is just beyond weird. Jacob is more like a younger, happy Batman; more human than Edward, but still able to do different things. Although, when he gets his powers, it makes him grow-up pretty quickly and he gets all serious all of a sudden, so he would work as a Batman-esque character.

The Voltarie (the bad Vampires in the Twilight books) could easily be Zod or Nor stand-ins. It could be a half-baked theory, but it there are just too many similarities for me to discount it completely.

Plus in her defense she has only ever heard him say it. She has not received his to be delivered on not returning letter yet.
Clark's not returning?

I guess since you don't have to pay your voiced staff, you can get away with more talking characters and less overlap than in a TV show.
Another perk to writing FanFic. laugh

And since this dimension exists at all since he erased himself from it, I don't think they need to worry about him here, ever.
LOIS: hyper Thank goodness for small miracles!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.