FYI: I threatened to take my computer to the repair shop to have the fans checked, but then had to bring it back home because my repair guy closed shop. So, I've given my computer another good blow of air and it's currently behaving and not running its fan. We'll see how long this lasts. razz , I'm not a big fan of my extra-sensitive laptop, which likes to select and delete passages of text without my consent.

Joan: Thanks for still sticking with me. angel-devil Who? What? Me? Tease? laugh Yes, I needed the cup of tea so my readers would realize it was only their dirty minds playing tricks on them, not the EW. [Linked Image] This being a Gfic and all.

Laura: Hmmmm. Dead Lois, huh? Well, that would shorten this fic considerably. [Linked Image] So, either this Reader doesn't think that Herb being "wrong" (according to Star) means about the curse affecting alt-Clark and this Lois, or she's so ready for me to write "The End" she's willing to have me kill Lois to get it. Interesting. [Linked Image] More was prepped this afternoon for tomorrow night's posting.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.