Originally posted by John Lambert:
That was one thing the L&C Daily Planet lacked. Although they do use a ledge at Lois' place in "The Ides of Metropolis".
Oh, yes, the Clark hovering off the edge of the ledge. I had forgotten about that. And, of course, the wonderful Tempus popcorn scene from "Tempus Anyone?"

I was more thinking that her outfit did not match what he had imagined her in so far. And her hair does not match what he has imagined either. Although that might just be his memory starting to come back.
That's some imagination Clark has there. [Linked Image]

I guess that is true. Also I guess I can't really saw January 1st was "before they became a couple". All I can say is that "they were not officially a couple on January 1st". They had gone on at an absolute minimum of one totally official date beofre then, and if we count Lois trying to have a public relationship with Clark to cover a secret relationship with Superman, they had tried being a couple at least twice before then.
Their one official date being her birthday?

Lois:I could tell this was Clark from when I entered the room.
PERRY: *Always!* *Always* Double Check your facts!

I guess that is a good point. One word is hardly a speach.
LOIS: He can moan that any time he likes.

I guess when you put it that way, I do have to admit that was not the reason they did not do anything at the Metro Club. Although I have to say I never understood why Clark let Toni Taylor into his apartment. Or how Toni found his apartment to begin with either.
She was his undercover persona's boss?

Maybe she worked here before moving to the private clinic.
I thought about making Nurse Michelle actually be Nurse Mindy, but I thought we don't need to include EVERYONE from canon, now do we?

It is not really lieing. It is flirting. OK, so maybe a bit beyond flirting. It is telling her what will bring her closer and what she wants to hear.
At this moment, his brain isn't up to telling the difference.

Especially since it is actually somehow warming him up.
Some dreams can actually do that.

So Clark just has to make sure to not moan Meena's name too louadly?
LOIS: Yeah, that would be bad.

This is true. Although if Meena is still there when he comes out of the shower he might want to know how far they went.
cool

But we said she loves you, so it can't be that cruel, can it?
CLARK: But now I have to find her!

Did you mean "recovers"?
blush um... yes.

I was a little confused what it meant but yes, I think if he recovers his memory he will decide 1-that what happened with Meena was a dream, 2-that the curse still applies. Why is he so trusting of Wells, the other Clark never was. They inssited on proof to not consumate their marriage.
I don't think they insisted more than they didn't believe him and he produced "proof".

But not enough to mention to Clark he had spent some nights during the last month with a female at the honeymoon suite.
And that can't happen if one is married? (Shouldn't, yes, but can't?)

but he does know he has some sort of relationship with Lois. Although I guess Henderson does not trust Lois' motives in trying to contact Clark.
The last time I think Henderson, Lois and Clark were all together was when they were trying to figure out who the Voyeur was (when Clark bought the lava lamps). At that point, Lois had just been shot and dumped by Superman. So she and Clark didn't, technically, have more than a "partnership / friendship" relationship going on.

LOIS: And WHOSE fault was that?

CLARK: blush

I hope you were not an amnisiac who had been pulled from a near-death drowning suffering from hypothermia though.
Nope. That's creative license and research.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.