-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --

So Lois went outside to out manover the guards?
My homage to the old George Reeves Superman show which seems to have them out on the ledge all the time.

Signs that he is probably not dreaming.
CLARK: Why would this woman fly in my window?

Somehow I don't think this is a dream.

Clark:It is clearly a dream come true.
smile1

Lois: <dance> he is calling my by my special name.
Well, at least, it confirms his identity, right?

Half of me wonders if it should be "as she had arrived", but maybe this form works.
Nah, you're probably right.

they really are enjoying themselves.
Lois & Clark: [Linked Image] No comment.

I was surprised he didn't at this point. I had forgotten he was not recovered from the Kryptonite exposure yet.
Yes. frown

Hmm, but is it a dream?
Hmm, maybe the stuff from this point did not really happen. Did any of it really happen? Is Lois even her, or is he just dreaming?
[Linked Image]

Hadn't he said "Meena" outloud before?
Technically. But he doesn't consider moaning her name as really "speaking".

Lois: <grumble> why does he only ever want to make love when we are in extremely difficult situations, likely to get interrupted any time. He could have done it in the Honeymoon suite, or when I was seducing him with my red and blue outfit, but no, he wants to do it now or when we are in a supply closet.
Right. Lois, the adrenaline junkie, wouldn't like sex where they might get caught. Nope, no, siree.

Somehow I think it is not part of approved nurse practice though.
NURSES: Well, if he wasn't in the hospital and I needed to warm him up quickly...

Was Mindy there?
evil

Ovwerall I think you interactions of Clark and the nurse are well written.
Thank you. Sadly, they come from personal experiences as a patient. Write what you know.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.