So Lois went outside to out manover the guards?
My homage to the old George Reeves Superman show which seems to have them out on the ledge all the time.
That was one thing the L&C Daily Planet lacked. Although they do use a ledge at Lois' place in "The Ides of Metropolis".

Signs that he is probably not dreaming.
CLARK: Why would this woman fly in my window?
I was more thinking that her outfit did not match what he had imagined her in so far. And her hair does not match what he has imagined either. Although that might just be his memory starting to come back.

I am a bit surprised she keeps only calling him Church, but actually, it seems to work. In fact if it was not for the fact that there was reason to notice, I probably would not suspect its naturalness at all.
Actually, she doesn't call him 'Church'. Just joking. I knew what you meant. wink
I really do need to proofread my comments better.

Well, she was seriously crushing on him after that mistletoe kiss and resolutions were made in January...
I guess that is true. Also I guess I can't really saw January 1st was "before they became a couple". All I can say is that "they were not officially a couple on January 1st". They had gone on at an absolute minimum of one totally official date beofre then, and if we count Lois trying to have a public relationship with Clark to cover a secret relationship with Superman, they had tried being a couple at least twice before then.

Lois: <dance> he is calling my by my special name.
Well, at least, it confirms his identity, right?
Lois:I could tell this was Clark from when I entered the room.

Hadn't he said "Meena" outloud before?
Technically. But he doesn't consider moaning her name as really "speaking".
I guess that is a good point. One word is hardly a speach.

Right. Lois, the adrenaline junkie, wouldn't like sex where they might get caught. Nope, no, siree.
I guess when you put it that way, I do have to admit that was not the reason they did not do anything at the Metro Club. Although I have to say I never understood why Clark let Toni Taylor into his apartment. Or how Toni found his apartment to begin with either.

Was Mindy there?
grumble They inssited on proof to not consumate their marriage.

Yes, I'm sure Henderson did enough of a background check on Clark to know he was not married.
But not enough to mention to Clark he had spent some nights during the last month with a female at the honeymoon suite.

HENDERSON: I really don't know much about Kent's personal life.
but he does know he has some sort of relationship with Lois. Although I guess Henderson does not trust Lois' motives in trying to contact Clark.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't think she meant that in the way Clark will take it.
Well, it DID warm him up.
Clark:Only because Meena is so hot.

Thank you. Sadly, they come from personal experiences as a patient. Write what you know.
I hope you were not an amnisiac who had been pulled from a near-death drowning suffering from hypothermia though.

John Pack Lambert