Jonathan and Meena
help

Afpparently, full darkness was a no-no in hospitals, even when one was trying to sleep.
It’s so you immediately know whether they’ve accidently put you into a freezer in the morgue.

He was allowed a visitor. Thank goodness. Inspector Henderson had stopped by a little while earlier. He had brought Clark a bag of clothes and another pair of glasses.
So, it’s a bit like Corrina’s Trusting Me, Trusting You? Only with a good cop instead of a bad cop?

and one – he had decided after hours of staring at it – hideous landscape.
No tiny Lois in there, huh?

It was of some mountains and valley, and even though he had no recollection of ever visiting such a place,
So… /reads between lines/ It is a picture of Lois after all?

he felt that there was something off or wrong about the picture, but he had no idea what.
The scenery got blasted by a nuclear firestorm back in his own dimension?

Inspector Henderson had said that he wanted to try something that might jog his memory. Then he had pulled out a mirror.
If he shrinks away, he knows he’s a vampire?

“You don’t usually wear a cap,” Henderson had replied.
Shouldn’t that be “You usually wear a cape,”?

As Clark had tried to tame his wild locks, Henderson had gone into the bathroom and returned with a glass of water, and suggested that Clark dip the comb in the water.
evil

He pulled down another curl on the other side to frame his face.

Yes, that seems better, he thought with a nod.
[Linked Image]

Clark had no idea what that was, but guessed from the context that it was some kind of eye disorder requiring glasses. He shrugged. “Okay, let’s try them.”
Actually, it gives people an eye disorder.

The inspector scowled, muttering something under his breath that sounded like ‘Bane’, but probably was ‘insane’.
Quite true. She’s his bane and drives him insane. Or is she insane?

Chuck,

I wish I could see you, but it’s up to me now to save the world. Perry, Jimmy, and I miss you. Okay, Cat does too. Take care and come home soon.

Love,

Meena
evil
WALLY: You take what you can get.

The day nurse had introduced his night nurse, Michelle, a perky, middle-aged, curly-haired blonde,
Hey, where’s Mindy?

That may be, Michelle, Clark retorted in his mind. But you haven’t seen mine. He kept this thought to himself.
laugh
LOIS: mad She better stay away.

His stomach churned unpleasantly at that name. “Please don’t call me that,” he requested.
laugh
So, he’s named just like the president? Does that make Michelle his Monica?

no, a super heroine, who often flew off, literally, to save the world. Her costume would be a blue shimmery bikini top with an attached gauzy skirt and shiny golden briefs.
[Linked Image] A memory!

He heard a whoosh sound, and a cool breeze blew into the room, causing him to force open his reluctant eyes. There standing before him in the darkened room was the woman from the drawing. Meena.
eek

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.