Lois cracked open the closet door and watched as the nurse changed Clark’s sheets.
party party Lois is really here. To this point I was not sure. Although, did they do as much as Clark remembers? Or more? or less?

She was thankful that she had decided not to hide in the bathroom or shower when she had woken to the sounds of the nurse talking to the policeman outside the door.
Yep, that would have been a bad decision. I don't think she could have hidden in the shower, and the bathroom would not have worked at all.

The nurse picked up something off the floor, glanced towards the closed bathroom door, and set it down on the table beside the bed. Lois wondered what it was, and hoped she hadn’t dropped anything.
My guess is the nurse found the picture, but I could be wrong.

She had barely time to pick up her jacket, vest, and shoes and dart into the closest before the nurse had entered to check Clark’s vitals.
So I guess Clark dreamed the removal of her slacks and blouse and bra. I guess those did seem a bit much in the circumstances.

Would Clark be able to convince the nurse to let him go straight back to bed, or would he be forced to go on a walk? Perhaps the walk to the bathroom and the shower would be enough to satisfy her.
I hope he does not have to do more walking, but we shall see.

Lois wished the woman would just leave already, so that she could finally talk to Clark.
She has no clue he did not realize she was really there, and even less that he has amnesia.

Why had the nurse kept calling Clark ‘John’? Why had he corrected her with the name ‘Jonathan’ instead of ‘Clark’?
Very good questions.

Henderson must have him here under an alias to protect him, she decided.
Mostly she is right.

She was once more impressed at the lengths the inspector was going to keep her partner safe,
Well, actually it was mostly not Henderson's doing. His protection of Clark is a lot less proactive, except with Lois.

She needed Clark.
Clark: party This lady needs me. Now I have to rmember who she is.

Lois needed her partner, off whom she could bounce ideas. She had missed that give and take that they had. Not that she would admit it to anyone, but she had felt lost without him today.
So let me get this straight. The morning before she talked to Clark before he went to EPRAD. Then she talked to Superman at EPRAD. Then that evening Clark gave her a call. When she got the message she went to his place, about 10pm, and realized he was missing. She spent the night searching every hospital. Then the next afternoon she got the message from Henderson, and went to see him. She spent a long time staking out the police station, then had to wait to go into the hospital, and it took a bit to find his room. So all told it was well under 48 hours that Clark was missing.

Lois needed Clark to hold her as he had when they had cuddled on his bed.
So they were together on the bed.

Even in his sleep, he had automatically wrapped his arms around her, as if he had been dreaming of her.
This is because he was.

Clark had mentioned to the nurse that he had dreamed he was in heaven, so maybe he had dreamed of her. Of course, he hadn’t really been asleep at first.
Ah, so he was awake, at least slightly, at least part of the time.

Lois hadn’t meant to fall asleep either, or turn him on.
I think the later is a function of her being Lois.

She especially hadn’t meant to spill the last of his cold tea onto the bed when she had bolted for the closet.
So that was what was on the bed.

She had only broken in to reassure herself of his safety and well-being, not to kiss Clark and certainly not to sleep with him.
Hmm, keep telling yourself that Lois, and you might actually believe it.

He drew her in, pulled down her defenses, and brought out a side of her that she hadn’t thought existed anymore.
With the number of times he has done this she should no longer doubt that side exists.

Perhaps he only thought he was dreaming because when he awoke she had been gone.
Well, this is one of the reasons he thinks he was dreaming. However if he had his memory he probably wouldn't. Although if he had his memory he would has stopped, even in the dream.

Either that or he was covering for her. Yes, he must have been covering for her.
Clark:I prefer you with no covering, Lois.

The way his hands had touched her… no. He must have been awake, because if he could touch her like that while he was asleep… Lois felt her face warm as naughty thoughts crossed her mind.
Evidently he really can touch her like that while alseep.

Lois needed Clark to contact Superman, so that he could save the Earth.
Sadly right now Superman might a well not exist.

So the question is, what really happened. My guess is that Lois was there, but some of the things were only in Clark's mind.

Well, I am glad Lois found Clark. She will have to realize he has memory problems pretty soon. I hope the nurse does not notice her and have her removed before she can talk with Clark.

John Pack Lambert