Virginia said:
I've been thinking lately that the "Twilight" novel might have once been a skewed LnC (or Superman) fanfiction. Edward as Clark. Bella as Lois. Only she had to change it for publication due to copywrite. wink
clap Although I think you should have just stuck with LnC and not suggested any other Superman at all. It works based on what I know of Twilight, which isn't much, but still.

Lois doesn't know Portuguese so this is her interpretation of the spelling on this nickname.
Plus in her defense she has only ever heard him say it. She has not received his to be delivered on not returning letter yet.

I was tempted to make Michelle Mindy, but then I decided that was too many coincidences in one story. Plus, I was trying not to have Clark abused while in the hospital.
I guess since you don't have to pay your voiced staff, you can get away with more talking characters and less overlap than in a TV show.

President Doe Elect doesn't show up for several years in this dimension.... well, at least, the canon version of this dimension.
And since this dimension exists at all since he erased himself from it, I don't think they need to worry about him here, ever.

John Pack Lambert