Ooops. There goes the fan again. I made it through posting two FDK responses. Gee, thanks, computer. Hopefully, it doesn't turn off on me again like it did (TWICE) Tuesday night when I was trying to do a little last minute research before posting this part (okay, and I got sucked into Dean's commentary on "Seasons Greeding", so never finished my research.)

John: Another multi-part FDK! Thank you. hyper

I have to admit that this heading initially totally confused me. This is partly because I have always thought of Minha as pronounced how I would say "My nah". I know that it really is pronounced me, but I am so ingraned into English pronouncing that I have always mispronounced it, and so it initially totally baffled me.
I can understand this. Meen-a isn't the correct pronunciation either. Google Translate has it more Meen-ya. This is just Lois's interpretation / guess on how it's spelled from only hearing the word.

And, yes, this title was supposed to baffle you and wonder if you'd be heading to Smallville. evil

Wait, they are not allowing him to read? This does sound harsh.
He's already complaining of his eyes hurting. Why would they allow him to read, which could also strain his eyes more?

Lois:He really is off if he is not focused on them not letting me in.
CLARK: I'd let them let you in, if I knew you existed.

Henderson is probably by now totally concinved CK=SM.
HENDERSON: <<fist-pump>> I have no idea to what you're referring.

This is probably the best reason to tell Clark at this point.
Even Henderson understands the need for secrecy.

Lois:How can Clark not recognize my name?
Firstly, he didn't hear it proper. Secondly, no memories. Thirdly, EW thought it would be funny to mention Bane after watching "Dark Knight Returns".

I did figure out who Meena was at this point, and I guess it makes sense she spells it this way.
LOIS: Thank you.

I guess it makes sense he thinks this. He does not know about Chuck.
Neither does Henderson.

I just love his response. I reread the note, and it makes sense. Well, why you would just call a cat "cat" might be hard to say, but even Meena's afterthought mention of Cat really works with the view that cat is different.
I've known several cats named "Cat" in my lifetime (none of whom resided with me).

Hopefully he can figure out the note was for him. Although it seems also to have been written to make Henderson think he had convinced Lois to not try to reach Clark.
Yes, it was in code, although Perry, Jimmy, and Cat references kind of give it away. wink

I guess this is technically correct. Even more so now that he knows CK=SM.
Superman's personal life isn't known. As far as anyone knows, he came to Earth alone, but he could have easily brought a spouse and children, whom he doesn't want to reveal to the public at large. It could explain why he won't kiss Lois, right?

LOIS: [Linked Image] (That would be Lois with Kryptonite laser, BTW).

at least he still recognizes this important truth.
That he's a good artist?

It seems if this is a quote, it would probably be "if you can't say something nice", this looks more like a paraphrase.
Being that it was a thought, not a ghostly voice (like Lois hears), I used single quotes.

My first reaction was that she really did not pay attention to her patients.
Well, he's not her only patient.

At some level he remembers the show down with Tempus under that name. At first I wondered why, and then I remembered that this is after alt-Clark went to help during that problem.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

I would have to say this is just an even more annoying line from the nurse. She is not a person with no memory, so her use of "us" just comes across as a false attempt at empathy.
Old school nursing which uses Royal plural when referring to patients.

Oh I really do not like this nurse. Being named John and having dealt with far too many people who think that it is just a nickname for Jonathan, I have to say that this is the most cringeworthy line ever.
I thought you might notice that line. peep

So now I understand the section heading. Until this point I figured we would be seeing Smallville this section.
[Linked Image] <<really need a whistling devil smilie>>

I guess Henderson would have recognized this as a pciture of Lois. However it is hard to know if what he would have said about Lois would have really helped Clark at all.
[Linked Image]

Somehow I expect her to make it to his room before then.
LOIS: I should hope so!

Lois:I like the sound of that. But why does he not recognize me more?
[Linked Image]

Although I could not actually imagine naming a girl Perry. I am sure it has been done, but between Perry White and Perry Mason, I just could not do it.
I thought Mayson was a strange woman's name too. SQD used "Perry" for Lois's daughter in one of her fics, which is where it came from.

I am loving this idea.
Clark's had a really LONG boring day. His imagination is going wild.

Evidently he no longer remembers he does not eat sugar.
Nope. Also, the cupcakes is in reference to how Lois greeted him at the door once during "Lois and Clarks".

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.