-- Continuation of Response to John FDK --

Lois is really here. To this point I was not sure. Although, did they do as much as Clark remembers? Or more? or less?
Only Lois's memories aren't the fuzzy ones.

Yep, that would have been a bad decision. I don't think she could have hidden in the shower, and the bathroom would not have worked at all.
There was a closet in the bathroom in my hospital room.

My guess is the nurse found the picture, but I could be wrong.
Yes, picture.

So I guess Clark dreamed the removal of her slacks and blouse and bra. I guess those did seem a bit much in the circumstances.
cool

She has no clue he did not realize she was really there, and even less that he has amnesia.
[Linked Image]

Mostly she is right.
LOIS: Hello? Lois Lane here! Of course, I'm right!

Well, actually it was mostly not Henderson's doing. His protection of Clark is a lot less proactive, except with Lois.
HENDERSON: [Linked Image] Let her think I'm doing a good job.

So let me get this straight. The morning before she talked to Clark before he went to EPRAD. Then she talked to Superman at EPRAD. Then that evening Clark gave her a call. When she got the message she went to his place, about 10pm, and realized he was missing. She spent the night searching every hospital. Then the next afternoon she got the message from Henderson, and went to see him. She spent a long time staking out the police station, then had to wait to go into the hospital, and it took a bit to find his room. So all told it was well under 48 hours that Clark was missing.
It's been just over 24 hours since she found his phone message.

Ah, so he was awake, at least slightly, at least part of the time.
LOIS: No man can kiss like that in his sleep.

I think the later is a function of her being Lois.
LOIS: laugh

CLARK: John! blush

So that was what was on the bed.
Of course. What else could have been? [Linked Image]

Hmm, keep telling yourself that Lois, and you might actually believe it.
clap

He drew her in, pulled down her defenses, and brought out a side of her that she hadn’t thought existed anymore.

With the number of times he has done this she should no longer doubt that side exists.
Good point. Fixed.

Well, this is one of the reasons he thinks he was dreaming. However if he had his memory he probably wouldn't. Although if he had his memory he would has stopped, even in the dream.
Lois doesn't know that.

Clark:I prefer you with no covering, Lois.
laugh Clark!

Evidently he really can touch her like that while alseep.
Or he was having one of those dreams where you think you're awake, but you're actually asleep, only this time he was actually awake, but thought he was asleep.

Sadly right now Superman might a well not exist.
He exists. He's just hibernating.

So the question is, what really happened. My guess is that Lois was there, but some of the things were only in Clark's mind.

Well, I am glad Lois found Clark. She will have to realize he has memory problems pretty soon. I hope the nurse does not notice her and have her removed before she can talk with Clark.
Some of your questions will be answered in tomorrow night part of "Wrong Clark". Stay tuned!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.