EW: smile1 There's more!

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
HANK: You mind if I go watch a bit?
RACHEL: Fine by me, I'm walking home.

WALT: Hank, trying to learn something? <shoos him away> I told you to watch my date, not yours.

HANK: I don’t know what you’re talking about. Aren’t all beautiful women like this?

ER: I don’t think Rachel was a bitca. Although, she *was* kind of prickly while waiting for her date to finish boinking his girl.
Thomas's and Clark's opinions aside, I don't think Rachel was considered in the same catagory as a "Lana" or a "Lois".

EW: Believe it not, I do make mistakes.

ER: <Feigns shock, amazement, and fainting>
Thank you. That was kind of you.

You also get to sleep with Lois.
LOIS: Wait! I don't get to sleep with Superman?

CLARK: I think I can arrange that sometime, if you never forgive me for lying. laugh

Yeah. He gets totally sick. Worse than cancer, really.
CLARK: And to think I told the EW you should be allowed a RL.

/whispers/ She got Clark for that and he did a bang-up job before, too.
LOIS: <scoots skirt up thigh> Claaaaark, can you type up this story for me? <<bats eyelashes>>

CLARK: Sure.

JIMMY: I can type.

RALPH: I can fake it.

LOIS: :rolleyes:

/hands Virginia achievement badge/
hyper Oooooh. Something shiney.

Clark: /checks Lois neck/ *groans* No, not Luis, *again*.
That's still on my 2BRead list. It must be a good one, because many people mention it.

/watches as Lois swipes small chunk of Kryptonite/
<Nine Months Later> LOIS: <very round in tummy> Nobody warned me that there was side-effects to this stuff.

See? Was that *so* hard? Now we can print it.
LOIS: Thanks, Perry, but this wasn't an article, this was my trying to get the sheriff to arrest Trask. Circumstancial evidence or not.

I believe it’s called unjust and cruel punishment.
evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.