He was Walt’s best friend, and even he didn’t like Walt much.
confused Why was he his friend again, then?

Walt had come to him later to tell Hank that if he laid one finger on his girlfriend on Prom night or otherwise, Hank wouldn’t live to tell the tale.
So, if Hank had done it with the hands tied behind his back, that would have been fine?

People didn’t touch Walt’s stuff without permission.
Ooooh! Walt could have made a killing by renting Lana out to the other guys in school.

You can have Rachel. Do what you want with her.
[Linked Image]

Apparently, Walt, in his typical fashion, had brought Rachel to the gorge after the dance without her permission.
Why did Rachel go with Walt again? She was still into bad boys back then? Walt a lot like her big brother?

They could hear Lana and Walt out in the woods doing ‘it’.
Oh boy. Yummy. :rolleyes:

If Rachel hadn’t been in eveningwear and heels, she would have walked back to town. It had been a fun night for all.
Well, Lana sure appeared to enjoy herself.

“You’re stinking drunk, Hank. Give me the keys. I’ll drive,” Rachel said, holding out her hand.
hyper

“You kiss Rachel Harris, Walt, and you’ll never get to touch this again,”
WALT: So, just a roll in the hay, then, without kissing?

Lana didn’t have to worry. By the look on Rachel’s face, she wanted a kiss from Walt as much as an extra hole in her head.
LOIS: That’s what the taser in my purse is for.

Walt had stuck his tongue down Lana’s throat one more time and, for good measure, a finger down the top of her dress. “I’ll be right back, baby.”
He appears to be a very cultured young redneck.

Hank had never told Lana, but Walt had cheated on her, so it was possible.
clap CLARK: clap

she swore she’d disembowel that crazy ex-military man herself.
Good thing she just got those nail extensions Cat raved about. They where the latest hit in Gotham. Two inches. Stainless steel. Razorsharp edge.

“What did you do, Mrs. Kent?” Trask growled, shifting his aim onto her. “Blood traitor!”
I’m not so sure Trask shares the same genome as the rest of the sane population of Earth. He appears to be more of a crossbreed with a donkey.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.