- Responce to Micahel's FDK cont. -

/makes so-so gesture with hand/
clap

Loitering. Defamation of character. And, after being faced with a gun, public urination.
clap That’s so clever! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I’ve found yet another way to torture Clark.

TRASK: <getting angry> Fight me! <starts yelling> I said, fight me! <Until he explodes>

ER: He makes for an adorable Rumpel. But I still prefer Robert Carlyle’s take.
I knew I had heard that line somewhere else before. blush On the other hand, what a convenient way to get rid of Trask.

Testosterone?
Oh? Is that Lois’s problem?

Oooooh! Will he break Trask’s sternum?
No super strength.

And now Superman knows why it’s fun to hit those that annoy him.
Oh, dear. Now Clark will expose himself to Kryptonite to go beat up annoying people like Ralph.

Oh boy. Isn’t that going to be some kind of give away? Unless Trask shoots Max and Thomas shoots Trask.
Some give away that Clark is stronger than Max?

Hearsay.
LOIS: Fine! He’s wanted for “questioning” in the death of George Thompson.

MAX: And why did you then only shoot him once?
MAX: Yeah, I’ve had days like that.

Also, Max is so going six feet under now.
For wanting to bring Trask in? Oh, dear.

Aaaahhhh! There’s the incompetent stooge we not love.
MAX: Sorry, I put on my hat and you couldn’t see my face while I was kissing Colonal Trask’s boots.

MAX: Yeah, right.
TRASK: Stupid rednecks.
clap

<Michael in shock, because EW actually wrote a non-wolfe cliffy> Wait, no part 58? <ER threatens EW with withholding FDK until next part is posted>
Don’t cliffies feel better when the next part isn’t right there to read and have a chance to age? [Linked Image]

/makes note to do future FDKs concise and and to the point, without any senseless rambling, so as not to overtax dear writer/
What? What?! I didn’t see any rambling in your FDK.

Because people griped about them when they used to be before the weekend. Ruined the whole thing on a regular basis.
rotflol

PS: It's just a lucky coincidence that I'm up to date with WC right now.
Not me. Beta’s keep knocking on my Inbox about Part 66.

PPS: /Diligently files note in circular storage bin./
Because you’re planning on getting behind again? Where’s the fun in that?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.