- Responce to John's FDK Comments - Part 3

I am so glad you did not put this line before telling us Hank got her out. I am also a little surprised you did not put the Hank getting her out part after this.
Actually, this part wasn’t supposed to have a cliffy AT ALL. laugh But then I rewrote the end of this scene which pushed it longer, so I figured… “That’s a good spot”. clap Pretty Much.

<At John’s dance party> Lois is not angry about this. Things are looking up.
LOIS: I do have other emotions besides anger. I just choose not to use them.

Clark: How am I going to tell her who I really am.

PR:Hmm, you could lead with "I come from a different dimension".

Clark: Unless I can show her that I am SM, she will send me to Dr. Carlin.

PR:This is a tough one.
[Linked Image] I’m sure that Lois would have a psychic feeling that Dr. Carlin wouldn’t be the right doctor for Clark. wink

Considering that Max has accepted that Mr. Irig was shot, he is just being a jerk at this point.
Mr. Irig was shot. Was does that have to do with Clark beating up Trask? True, Trask hasn’t pressed any charges… You’re right. Max is a jerk.

Lois is sticking up for Clark.
Clark is still technically her partner.

Lois:Trask is clearly crazy. If he is Superman, why is he all beat up.
[Linked Image]

Well, this time it is 100% clear that it is Clark Kent and not Superman that saved Lois' life.
LOIS: What? You think I have a “being rescued” fetish or something?

I was beginning to fear that Trask would live. Now, I am not sure what will happen. I am afraid we will move our above canon death count to something larger than 2
cool I promised a lower body count than in “Another Lois” for this story, since we’ve got a living, breathing Clark now.

A twice a week schedule is better than a total hiatus. Beyond that, it seems your buffer keeps getting smaller and smaller, so it is porbably better at least for now than the every three days posting schedule.
It saves me one posting every few weeks, but otherwise is the same number of postings as the every third day route.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.