smile1
Let's see how much I can catch up before people notice, I'm not really helping my daughter with her homework.
You mean when her report card arrives at the end of the semester? wink

You know, they always say that, but having grown up in a rain forest, often trees have moss all around them.
clap

How Lois really made her way through Met U.
[Linked Image] It was either that or Nascar. And Lois found the latter one boring. Plus, she needed to sharpen her people skills by interrogating her passengers. Even caught a corporate spy and two drug mules that way.

CLARK: <Dislikes idea of endangered Loises> Very funny, Michael.
Thank you. I thought so.

I think I saw that one, but in this particular story, Lois WASN'T wearing her seatbelt, so not seatbelt bruising. [Wink]
No, I think it was from the steering wheel actually.

quote: Just like a street walker.

LOIS: <Not a happy camper> Excuse Me?
What? I’m not the one who got sold for 1500 bucks to a billionaire for a night of unbridled passion.

Of course, they do have their own system of justice.
.5 caliber?

LOIS: I think I know who was spying on me earlier this year.
Lex?

I believe they need two guys up front to do that Pulp Fiction move. One to drive and one to misfire the gun.
No, I think you could do it with one person, too. It’s just more entertaining if there’s more people involved.

JIMMY: What? There's lunch?
Oh, Jimmy…

Nah, [Wink] I couldn't see *any* friend of Maisie's doing any such thing.
/watches as Darlene switches tapes/

MAX: Nah, they're feds and all feds don't understand how things work in Smallville.
The sheriff, the preacher, and the judge are standing in a cornfield…

HANK: But I want to get that skank smell washed off as soon as possible.
clap

quote: YOUNG HANK: <amazed at his own virility>

YOUNG HANK: You mean I get to go on Walt's roller coaster again?! [Hyper] Yes, sign me up for as a season passholder. What? A life-time pass? Yippie!
rotflol

OLD HANK: [Linked Image] Maybe I can get a divorce, keep Barbie and the rest and marry that Lucy girl…

quote: Ooooh! Walt could have made a killing by renting Lana out to the other guys in school.

YOUNG WALT: <believes he just had this great idea>
LANA: [Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image]
LANA: So, that’s why you’re sleeping on the couch?
LOIS: Did she just call me a hooker?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.