- Responce to Micahel's FDK cont. -

So, if Hank had done it with the hands tied behind his back, that would have been fine?
HANK: I never would have done such a thing.

Ooooh! Walt could have made a killing by renting Lana out to the other guys in school.
YOUNG WALT: [Linked Image]

Why did Rachel go with Walt again? She was still into bad boys back then? Walt a lot like her big brother?
She didn't really know him. He was popular (why? a mystery of life) and he asked her.

Oh boy. Yummy.
HANK: It wasn't soooo bad.

RACHEL: [Linked Image]

Well, Lana sure appeared to enjoy herself.
LANA: I've had better.

Umm… Walt?

WALT: So, just a roll in the hay, then, without kissing?
LANA: [Linked Image]

LOIS: That’s what the taser in my purse is for.
clap

He appears to be a very cultured young redneck.
WALT: What? Did I do something wrong?

<Really? shock?> Also, wouldn’t that be a fun idea, to have more little redheads running around town?
Maybe around Lawrence and the other outlying towns.

When did they first start with paternity tests back in the day?
Well, this was the mid-80s and there was a movie back in the early 80s with Burt Reynolds called “Paternity” (I think I was one of the only people who actually saw this movie), so I’m going to guess “yes”. Although, if you watch the “Tudors” paternity is determined on how much your child is a healthy boy.

Also, what would Walt have done for support? Started agricultural business with weed as the main line of product and rob liquor stores in the evenings?
WALT: Sounds good to me. laugh

*Mrs.* Lane? My my, he *is* quite old fashioned.
HANK: I’m being polite.

<ER confused> Why would he think of her as Mrs but call her Ms?
Because even though in his mind he’s old fashioned he lives with a modern woman who hates to be called “Mrs.”

HANK: Oh, great. So Lana was right after all. *All* women share that prickly attitude.
HANK: I don’t know what you’re talking about. Aren’t all beautiful women like this?

Yeah, where does he think the steak’s coming from?
THOMAS: Smallville Market?

Wouldn’t Jonathan consistently call Jerome ‘Jerome’ instead of alternating?
Thanks. [Linked Image] He was supposed to. (And does again now). When I was writing ML, I almost posted a part from Jimmy’s point of view where he referred to Clark as “Clark” instead of CK. Believe it not, I do make mistakes.

Oh dear. Wouldn’t it be ironic when the sole fatality of the day would be Jonathan dying of a severe cardiac event?
MARTHA: No! Not ‘Ironic’ in the least.
CLARK: I’m going to have to side with my new-dimensional mom on this one.
EW: Great idea! <Although, I believe I’ve tortured Jonathan enough already>
Still, that’s why you also, *always* break the thumbs and index fingers on both hands of your bound captives.
CLARK: So you’re saying, since I’m not wearing the suit, I don’t *have* to follow Superman’s credo?

he really should have gotten those sideguns for his wheelchair, huh?
MARTHA: They’re on order for Christmas.

Oh boy. Also, his love is doomed, so…
CLARK: Just rub it in, why don’t you?

Actually, the really small bits are a lot more fun. You can introduce them into his digestive system and then his blood stream. Now, *that’s* where the real fun begins.
TRASK: <taking notes> Really?

He really doesn’t know her, does he?
Um… no, they just met that afternoon.

Still mad, huh?
LOIS: Always mad! Anyway, “Chuck” is an acceptible uncover alias, right?

CLARK: You have to know which fights to pick with Lois.
PERRY: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.