OMG - page 13... Oh, dear, I guess that means I'll have to bring out that kiss again sometime today or something. But I promise, it's just to break the spell of that unlucky 13... hehe. Yeah, I am a little bit evil, aren't I? *lol*

Sara - hey, I'm just all excited that you guys want to add this category to the alt-Kerths, cause those are really way too funny!

DJ - I totally agree, it's fun to see them all at a glance like that. Lacks comments of course, but nonetheless. When I update next time (with Paul's newest and hopefully the few that showed up as broken last night) I'll make sure I add a comment on every file so we know who made them. I wanted to do it last night, but at 1 AM, this is NOT a good project to start! Let's call it "I couldn't help doing it but it's still just a WIP"

Hey, btw. When we (Jessi & I) counted them last night, there were 260 "non-shirtless Clark" pics (not counting the ones I could not download) + 53 "shirtless Clark" pics. Does anyone else see this as meaning we need more eye-candy? *lol*

Go make posters, guys! Let's hurry over to page 14!

~Lara (Shutting up now...)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies