Paul, the geckos are awesome! hehehehe! smile

Oh, but I do have to point out. The "Seconds" one? That should have really been "thirds". <g> Go all the way back to page one. I used that scene from "The Dad Who Came Into The Cold" for the poster I did for "Telephones". <g> Just had to point that out since "I found it first" <DJ sings in a childish voice> Ahem... what came over me? [Big Grin] But, mmmm, yours was so drool worthy.
Then it should actually be "fourth". *lol* Cause if you look on page 6 - I posted that image, then Jessi posted it again inside the screen cap with the MSN window while we were chatting and then I posted it right back again.

But, mmmmm... seriously, is anyone going to complain? (OK, guys, perhaps - although they know it's best to keep us happy and shirtless Clark most definitely keeps us happy, doesn't he? *lol*)

When we get around to 300 images, I just might post it another time. Just so you know. Cause it's the best darned looking shirtless one I've seen so far - not only do we get a really good look at his chest, but OMG the arms! hehehe! Yep, greatest thing since sliced bread.

Woody, thanks for pointing out that he's high in fiber - I'm not sure how much fiber I can get from just looking at him, but I'll let you know once I'm done with the experiment. Cause, you know, staring at that pic sure beats having to take fiber supplements. *lol*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies