Hee. Glad you guys enjoyed the geckos. smile

I wasn't sure what pictures he was going for (hope he likes those) but when I found that one of the Geico gecko, I knew I just had to use it. <g>
You've done a great job with all of them, DJ. Perfect pics. And yeah, I love the Geiko one!

Really, the only nit I have to pick with any of the ones you've made for me is that Jimmy's was supposed to be in the past tense. "Because Google hadn't been invented yet." But, you know what? It's one letter. Out of 20 posters. That's pretty impressive. Thanks again! smile

I don't know how in the world he came up with some of these (especially the Pepsi one - I loved that one, Paul)
I don't know. I just sat and thought about the whole poster thing. Tried to mentally skim over the series, but I didn't have an ep guide handy and my memory isn't that great. Somehow, though, I got on a roll. I've only come up with one or two since that span, but it was a fairly productive couple of hours. laugh

Not sure what you mean about the Pepsi one, though. Diet Clark?

Anyway...

Somehow, I can just see the Gecko going, "Look at my tail. Does that look like a knob? Didn't think so."
lol, Woody! Was thinking about that. How it was a different species. But couldn't help it. I just love the Geiko gecko. laugh Great dialog, though. Maybe we should make another poster with that...

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.